Thread: Chaos [SPOILER]

Default Chaos [SPOILER]

Ok, so I'm just about to fight Chaos. The last time I fought him, I was at level 65-66, and beat him easily.
    But, now......my level is 60 and all of them have their final weapon (Not really) (Excalibur to Vaan, Scorpion Tail to Basch, Sagittarius to Balthier, Dragon Whisker to Fran, Masamune to Penelo and Whale Whisker to Ashe), all of them have Golden Skullcap and Maximillian equipped and have learned all magicks and technicks. My question is, is this stat ok? Or should I train more? I don't want to try fighting him because there's no save point in Nabudis!

Thanks in advance.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

(SPOILER)I am not sure how much weapons matter because you can't use the attack command, so apart from any stat upgrades you might get, I think you are fine. In terms of levels, I think you are at least 5 above him right now, maybe a bit less, but you should be fine.

I beat him by following the strat guide and spamming Souleater, and I think if you follow that tactic, levels are not as much a factor in this fight as they are in some others (like Ultima and Zodiark).

FFXIV Character

Denston Fairclough (Midgardsormr)

With that equipment, level 60 is fine. I was around level 63 or 64 when I faced him and didn't have any of that stuff. Infact, I put on some mage armor that severly lowered my defense just so I'd have a better magic attack.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Fury and Hunbaba were so easy at 60(Vaan=60, others=50-55) that I jumped into Chaos expecting to find maybe a slightly more difficult version of the two, but got smacked in the face. I didn't even have full health because I had just fought Deathscythe and I think got smacked by a trap too, so I was pretty weak. The difficult part was taking out the elementals before they swarm, which can be messy for the unprepared. But even with weak MP and low HP I took them out before they could get to me. Afterwards, just have to watch out for whirlwind which can one-shot someone, and Aeroja which can take out everyone if you're unprepared for it. I think, with a well thought battle plan, you could take Chaos late 40's early 50's. Maybe even earlier, especially with good equips and spells.

Chaos fly to Penelo. YAY!
    Vaan act as buffer: Protectga, Shellga, Hastega. He also use Scathe to eliminate the Chaosjet. And Bio to inflict Sap on Chaos. And Shock.
    Basch: Keep Shocking!! SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK, ETHER, SHOCK, SHOCK, SHOCK. I'm glad I buy 99 Ethers from the merchant.
    Ashe: CURAJA, CURAJA, CURAJA. Sometimes, Shock too. And Smelling Salt.
    I was forced to use Bubble Belt.

NOW! I have just beat Fafnir and Pylraster (Toughest Fight Ever), I'm right before Ancient Man of Mystery (Second Fight). After this, I just have to beat Ixion, The Seer, Behemoth King and Yiazmat, I know Ixion is the easiest out of these four but who's the next easiest? The Seer or Behemoth King?
    Level 62, Equipment/Ability: See first post. Am I ready for Ixion, The Seer and Behemoth King? Should I go and get Ultima first?

ixion is a noob.it casted berserk on me and i already had an esper out.my berserk killed him.4 hits i think
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Just pwned him = Too easy. But I have a phobia of Subterra, that kinda stop me from going further in.

LOL, I regret not following the FAQs, I'm trying to get Zodiac Spear in Henne Mines, it's my 11th try now, and have only see the treasure once, and it contained gil.