Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Innocent" girls...

Banned

Default "Innocent" girls...

Hmm, perhaps it's just me, but I've always thought that good-looking girls become even hotter if they've got this innocent and cute personality, and I've always wondered why.
    I could feel sexually attracted to a girl, but if she turns out to be the shy, silent type, it could turn me crazy.
    I mean, it's a very teasing thought: she might come off as a calm, nice little girl and so on, but she's probably got some heavy sexual experience, and those thoughts are killers to me.

Do you understand what I'm babbling about?
    For better understanding, try combining Tifa's looks with Aeris' personality.

I know exactly what you're talking about. There are girls like that.

I won't say why.
    A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier only dies ONCE

Shy Girls are cute, the Heavy sexual experience though never crossed my mind, I just think its cute.

Give her ears and a tail though, she could be a raunch and I'd still love her.

However none shall compare to my levian. I wonder what he'd look like with cat ears and a tail?

PSP IZ DA DAWGZ!!!!!!! Cid Vicious's Avatar

I prefer girls with Aeris looks and Tifa's personality myself.

Blog Entries

Yes yes yes!

I love that type of personality in a girl!

I tend to always fall for girls like that, hell, my last girlfriend had an innocent and cute personality, which I just adored.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

I imagine a good few of the guys at EoFF are quite afraid of girls. A shy timid girl is quite to their liking.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I imagine a good few of the guys at EoFF are quite afraid of girls. A shy timid girl is quite to their liking.
    Hehe, well I do feel pretty nervous around girls at times, which is damn annoying.
    But that's not the reason as to why I like shy girls; I just find the contrasts really sexy, it's very hard to explain.

You expect them to be very careful about matters concerning sex, and you expect them to blush whenever someone mentions it; but probably they're pure sex freaks, and that just twists my mind, and turns me on in a pretty unique kind of way.

*sigh* I guess I prejudge a little in thinking that most attractive girls have rotten personalities. But it's true...

Yeah they act like their are all cute and lovable and then they are sexual predators in bed!!!!!!!!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Except they aren't, so illusions get shattered and I don't care about Innocent girls any more.

I tend to apply a 'what you see is what you get' view of females. It might not always apply but it's safer than making assumptions which make an ass out of me in the end.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this. Oh yeah: find a girl that geniunely fits what you are looking for in a mate.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

People always think I'm innocent cos I'm pretty quiet in real life and a goodie goodie. Whether I am or not, well who knows?

Anyway, I think it's hot with guys too. Though if they really ARE innocent. I love to think I could corrupt them *goes to find young boys..legal of course!* 0=)
    rawr

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_20 View Post
    For better understanding, try combining Tifa's looks with Aeris' personality.
    Despite the "pristine earth mother" angle everyone tries to project onto Aerith, she actually had the more audacious personality. So you basically just want Tifa.

I would love to hook unto a cat girl, Meow

Anyway, I think it's hot with guys too. Though if they really ARE innocent. I love to think I could corrupt them *goes to find young boys..legal of course!* 0=)
    Oh god *dies* you now rank as the best female ever!

Corrupt me anytime

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It's just generally a very big turn on if a girl is really cute.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I actually prefer someone with a bit of maturity about them. Innocent just seems to scream "look at me! I've been living under a rock for 20-some odd years!" to me.