Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Job Adjustments - 12/01/2006

I've been wondering about that cause that's not the first case I've heard of someone logging on and posting on a forums about the update today. >.>

Was just a simple PoL update you silly silly people you.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionx View Post
    http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics...24/detail.html

No i dont think the update happened..
    Right. I was told on sunday that it was coming out tuesday. Tuesday we got an update but I didnt notice anything different. Then last night I was tanking Puks and I was blocking every other attack but still failing to cast spells. I knew something was wrong. I just got false information I guess.

*again, waits patiently for the update*
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

That's why the damage mitigation wasn't doing anything. :rolleyes2

I was convinced I had this update.

I downloaded a few FFXI files at the apparent date of the update. Excited to test out my new abilities (I thought I had?) I put my LFP flag up and with no immediate results, after half an hour it was too much to bare - I had to try out this update. So I travelled down to the Garlaige Citadel to try out the Sheild Mastery upgrade. I fought some Easy Preys and cast some spells deliberately so that they would interupt and watched out for Shield Blocks. Surely enough, every Sheild Block that occured went a Spell that was not interupted, I tried this lots of times.

I also tried the update, in a party against Colibri, but I didn't actually check for Shield Blocks and interuptions this time although I fought only few I was under the immpression I was getting more uninterupted spells in than usual.

After two days of seeking I finally got a party and at this point I was very anxious to try the new hate pulling capabilities of Sentinel, so I saved Sentinel, and every time I lost hate I would use it and it would pull hate back to me most of the time. Whether Sentinel actually pulled hate before, I'm not really sure. I was under the impression it sheded hate due to a merited ability for Paladin's that reduces Enmity loss for Sentinel (I wonder what would happen to that ability after the update).

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I generally gain hate when I use Sentinel. Always been like that.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    I generally gain hate when I use Sentinel. Always been like that.
    Same. I can generally pull hate when I need to with it. But I generally still use it in my line up of hate gaining JA's in a fight.
    This space intentionally left blank.

I do notice that EP and stuff...usually does not interrupt. its IT when it counts.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3