Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things you don't like about this game.

the lack of save points. It's not like i have the time to go through almost an hour of the final dungeon without a rest. Also, training my butt off only to find the next boss killing me very easily (but i always survive )

btw, there aren't any health springs in the Sylx Tower or the world of Darkness are there?

Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay View Post
    btw, there aren't any health springs in the world of Darkness are there?
    No, but everytime you beat one of the 4 main bosses, you get hp and mp revived.
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

yeah, except cerberous killed my party so i have to replay the whole tower and stuff again <_< argh. i hate the lack of save points in this game.

The game was too easy.

the dark cloud was too easy... or I was over-leveled
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

I find it annoying that Sages can't use Mega Flare, etc. and Ninjas can't use Masamune + Ragnarok anymore.
    Hmmm...>_>...0_0...(0)_(0)..._......+.+
    *eyes asplode*

Lack of save points and the inability to buy phoenix downs (guess I should have read this thread before making my own). I also don't like the world map music.

I'm a lazy sod.

Garuda.
    Sigless

Quote Originally Posted by silentenigma View Post
    Weak story. Especially when you compare it to FFII.
    The original version basically had no story.

I personally love basically everything about it. I can't really think of anything off the top of my head that I hate!

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

Famicom version makes me tilde.

The DS version fails to grasp my attention and I find nothing entertaining about it.

I liked pretty much everything (DS version) but the Invincible is really slow and I like the nautilus more.

im not a fan of level grinding. its more of work than fun. also the story is very weak. being able to revive characters and than cure them is not predetermine since all 4 characters act randomly so you probaly cure the dead guy first than revive them.
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

Quote Originally Posted by lufia View Post
    im not a fan of level grinding. its more of work than fun. also the story is very weak. being able to revive characters and than cure them is not predetermine since all 4 characters act randomly so you probaly cure the dead guy first than revive them.
    they don't act randomly, they act based on their agility.

And if you use cure on someone who is dead, it cures someone who isn't dead in the party, the highest living person in the formation. The story is weak because it honestly didn't have much of a story. They spent more of the game memory on the gameplay aspects than the story. And, they made "level grinding" necessary because some people had claimed the previous games to be too easy, and the only way to make an RPG harder, is to make the enemies stronger.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

I didn't like how you can't buy pheonix downs, and how the invincible is so slow. but this game rox

The battle system: it's not the ATB system and it annoys me because if you want to cure someone, you have to wait until your whole round of attacks has passed, instead of curing them almost immediately. Even through all this, I still enjoy the game.

I'm a lazy sod.