Thread: about the ribbon

Default about the ribbon

how on earth do you get it ? ?? does anyone no ? ^_^"
    Sig removed for being around 100kb over the file size limit - please check the file size before linking in sigs. Thanks! ~BoB

I went hunting for one the other day, only to realize I already had one..... So I have no idea where I got it. :doh:
    Searching For everything already there For every thought already known For everything that ever was, is, and will be Struggling Oh how we struggle And the more we avoid it The greater the struggle becomes Until we realize That struggle is a blessing Progressing Changing Evolving Growing From a seed to a tree From a child to a (wo)man From a (wo)man to a spirit To a god fulfilling his plan Purpose No words can describe the unmeaning No beginning No end Just always now Marvelling at the miracleAnd all of a sudden It all seemed to make sense somehow Searching For everything already there For every thought already known For everything that ever was, is, and will be

There are 5 of them and I don't know where.

btw, you can't find Ribbon on Earth, but Ivalice.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

actually most stores this time of year have ribbons... just probably not the ones he's looking for, right Dell?

Assuming from prior Final Fantasies since I don't have XII yet.... I would guess they are in treasure chests along the story, in out of the way places.. and theres only enough for 66% of your party.. but there may or may not be an extremely hard monster in a bonus area of the game that drops them at a low %... say 1%

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantKnight
    actually most stores this time of year have ribbons... just probably not the ones he's looking for, right Dell?
    I live in the year 350, I've never seen a ribbon, you, humans of the future are so lucky......

You can get a Ribbon in FFXII Ivalice:
    One from the drop of a rare monster and three from treasure (Random). I don't know how to get the last one.

Is Ribbon worth it in this game?

Between Esunaga gambits and Remedy Lore, I would rather use the accessory slot on something like a Bubble Belt or Sage Ring.

:twocents:

Moogle

assuming that it is the last accesory and it has a name of its own(not called accesery 20 or somthing)it should be well worth it.just look at the masamune,sagitarios,zodiac spear and zodiac escucheon.they all had there own license name and they own.
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Quote Originally Posted by Timerk View Post
    Is Ribbon worth it in this game?

Between Esunaga gambits and Remedy Lore, I would rather use the accessory slot on something like a Bubble Belt or Sage Ring.

:twocents:
    It makes you immune to every negative status except HP critical and KO. At least, you don't have to set gambits for those nasty status. >.<

okay my guys are like level 77 noow and still i have gone to soo manny places and can still not find this ribbon and i cant find faith and bravery and i have bet the game and i have 9 espers i never use my esper like barly i really juts walk arounbd with balthier and his fomalhaut pretty damn tuff its doing like 6000 something damage alot of times its doin 9999
    Sig removed for being around 100kb over the file size limit - please check the file size before linking in sigs. Thanks! ~BoB

A ribbon drops from the rare monster Vishno which is in the Pharos. It's also a treasure in the Henne Mines in the east section,and a treasure in the Pharos. Last it drops from a level 99 red chocobo.

There is a ribbon in a tesure chest (well a pot) in Cerobi Steppe. Go to the place where your airship parks in Cerobi Steppe (there's a blue save crystal there). Go north and to the northeast part of that area there is a pot next to an outcropping of rock. You need to have a diamond armlet equiped and I think it's a bout a 5% chance of getting it if the teasure appears (which it doesn't all the time). Sorry if these directions are terrible, I don't know the name of the area it is in. For interest sake, if you equip a diamond armlet and start opening random chests in Cerobi Steppe, you have a slim chance with each one of scoring some good items. I recieved 2 ribbons (from the same pot), the best gun, a couple suits of dragon mail, killing arrows and a couple megaelixirs just hanging out there for an hour. I just open the chests I find and then go back and save, reload the game and repeat, the chests continue to appear as long as you keep reloading the game.
    Some people choose the path straight and narrow,
    others take the road less travelled,
    I cut through the woods

The one in Henne mines only appears if you read the hint in the first part of the hidden section. There should be a map on gamefaqs.
    Sigless

is it possible to obtain multiple ribbons by spamming or chaining vishno?
    I NEED SIG. I NEED SIG.
    CAN ANYONE GIVE ME? I'LLGIVE ALL MY LOVIN' TO THEE IF YOU GIVE ME. SIG. PLS??????
    :mog: :mog:

(SPOILER)PEE KA BOO!

Come on, man. This thread is nearly a year old. Make a new one for Christ's sake.