Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Child Arrested for Opening Christmas Present Early

Things like this make me want to leave this backwards planet and attempt to single-handedly colonize the moon.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be... unnatural."

--Chancellor Palpatine

Final Fantasy VIII: The Lionheart. Book one of my novelization.

"Being a hero is not what will save you, Squall Leonhart. You are searching for the wrong treasure."

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Anarcus View Post
    Things like this make me want to leave this backwards planet and attempt to single-handedly colonize the moon.
    budding?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Anarcus View Post
    All you need to do is take a brief glance at present governments to realise that's the best course of action. I personally plan to go beat NASA to Mars.

Quote Originally Posted by UnfortunateSilence View Post
    plus 19 is he still living with his mother? if he is then he deserved it.
    Yes, not everyone is "cool" enough to move out the second they turn 18, especially if they're not going to college and don't want to settle for an apartment. You do realize how expensive things can be and how difficult it can be to get a good job, right?

Anyway, the kid should get in trouble once he does something serious again. Not for this. He shouldn't become the only kid in the history of the US justice system to be prosecuted over opening a present early.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

You want to know the most shocking part of this story?

63-year old great grandmother. Sweet mother of Jebus, that's an average birthing age of about sixteen in this family!
    There is no signature here. Move along.

We touched on the white trash aspect of this story already.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Duality View Post
    So you can never steal from your parents? You can. An example is breaking and entering while parents are away on holiday and taking their tv and a ton of other stuff.
    That's something completely different. In that case he was stealing his parents' stuff, not something that was technically his. Although I really could see your point, if, say, he stole one of the presents intended for his mom or something.

That's why it's the parents' responsibility to keep their kids from opening presents early if they don't want them to. Getting the police involved was probably the dumbest thing a parent could do. Now she's probably gotten the kid a criminal record, and for what? All because she couldn't discipline her own child.
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Astronite View Post
    That's why it's the parents' responsibility to keep their kids from opening presents early if they don't want them to. Getting the police involved was probably the dumbest thing a parent could do. Now she's probably gotten the kid a criminal record, and for what? All because she couldn't discipline her own child.
    The kid already had a criminal record. This wasn't much compared to the other things he has against his name. Read the full article!

Mother shouldn't have bought a bastard like him a gift like that, though. Shoulda waved it in front of his face and sent it off to the local orphanage. That'll learn 'im.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

haha BoB that would smartin him up xD

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

I'm just wondering why he wasnt arrested for the serious crimes he commited.....maybe his great grandmother should of brought him up!

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

she was too busy still bringing up his grandma