Thread: [V] Sia - Sunday

Default [V] Sia - Sunday

Ok, so there's an AMV thread, but I didn't see a collective regular video one, so this thread is for THIS VIDEO I put together today. It's nothing terribly amazing, but I thought it turned out ok. I'm at college over winter break, so my bored drove me to put this together in just under two hours. And it chronicles pretty much what I do while I'm here. It's set to the song Sunday by Sia, which I heard on Season 1, Episode 4 of Grey's Anatomy. (Another way to pass the time.) Passing it off as a pseudo-music video will hopefully make it fly a little better on YT. Let me know what you think?

(People should make more videos!)

EDIT: While you're there, check out some more of my YT Vids. Some of them are pretty good, IMO.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

It bored me, and showed little artistic quality or care. Bad lighting, focus, transitions were largely nonexistant, the song was also a bore (if not terrible), the colours were muted and dull, the actions and "scenes" were also a lull.

If you had chronicled boredom in an interesting or artistic way, perhaps it would have been worthwhile. However, as it stands, it simply made me bored to watch another being bored.

Thanks! Not a whole lot for me to defend, other than the lighting in here does suck, and I don't have any more lights. But I suppose it is rather boring. Probably more interesting to friends, and I probably should have warned that initially. Thanks for the constructive criticism though!