Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get as many Zodiac Spears as you desire

srry for reposting, but anyone wanna giv me tips on the AR Max EVO Post i had 2 posts ago? I played the game and beat it before, everyone to level 99 and all the equipment possible legit, and that took forever, now i can't see how to get back to that tier of greatness, so help anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    yea the zodiac spear may have the besy attack rating but its not the best...you may think the +20 from the wyrmhero blade is better but you only get +8 evasion...that means less of a chance to use it.

I think the best HAS to be the tournesal(140 att and +25 eva) or the wyrmhero blade(130 att and +50eva), yea you may sacrifice 10 or 20 attack but you gain soooo much evasion...and add that with genji gloves haste and beserk it even beats the masamune in some ways....but I still prefer the masamune^^
    I like that set up. I really need to bust my ass to get the stuff required to get the tournesol. Lol
    "geroeen, pulsa nyet, tolska tanee pre chem"
    "Beauty is a perception tainted by ego;
    Love is an extension of great emotion;
    Fear is the result of uncertainty;
    Sadness is a collection of misery."

I've only saw the tournesol and wyrmhero blade though; ;....I usually beat the game with the dragon whisker, masamune, excalibur/ultima blade, scorpion tail, zwil crossblade, durandel, and bows on my healers....ya know basic setup