Thread: Help with game!

Default Help with game!

All my characters are at level 23 and i just defeated Tiamat. I don't want to move on in the story yet because i know i am underleveled. Where is a good place to level up at this point? I have 8 hunts done, should i go do more? Also what are the keys to beating the Esper is Zeritinen Caverns? Or should i not bother with him yet?

southern part of golmore jungle is a good place to level up you might need to advance the story a tiny bit to go south buts its a good place to level up. the enemies can be kinda tuff at that level though.

as for the esper in the Zertinen caverns your probably better off adding another 20 levels to your team and going in with long ranged weapons. i was on lvl 30 somthing when i tried to beat it and i lost im on 40 now but i havent gone back and tried yet but right now im going on hunts then im going for the esper.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Definitely hold off on the esper in the Caverns. A good place to level up right now is the early areas of the Paramina Rift and the jungle where you're at right now.

if you trian one person at a time youll lvl up real fast.but fight strong maonster when you do this,dont go noob hunting in the weststersands&estersands
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Nam Yens sandsea, Simoon's bluff (teleport to the tomb, go back east, second area north east)

Bagoly's there drop Bent Staff worth 1,100 gil and the blue turkey thingies drop 500 gil rainbow eggs. A Wyvern also drops good stuff. All of them give you over 100 exp a pop. Easy to chain bagolys and turkeys too

Use all the extra money to equip your guys with the best and fill up your potions inventory. Buy all the Bazaar books you can and buy Poach too.

Do not hunt the Marilith yet, get around level 40 first to get rank V marks.
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs: