Thread: how do you get bravery and faith

Default how do you get bravery and faith

lolz i can't find them i found the level 99 red chocobo and now have gottin my first ribbon but beleave it are not i have found vishno a 2nd time and now i have 2 ribbons =D but yes i cant find bravery are faith? ? ? i no you have to buy them but where ? ? ? ? ?
    Sig removed for being around 100kb over the file size limit - please check the file size before linking in sigs. Thanks! ~BoB

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

The clan merchant in the bazaar at Rabanastre.

no he only sells bubble belt
    and some naphipie lmaooo i dont no the 2nd o9ne but its not him

so then i guess no one knows HA!

Please don't double post. Use the Edit/Delete button to add information to a previously made post. Thanks! ~ Zeromus
    Sig removed for being around 100kb over the file size limit - please check the file size before linking in sigs. Thanks! ~BoB

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xmiss-animex View Post

Please don't double post. Use the Edit/Delete button to add information to a previously made post. Thanks! ~ Zeromus
    No, Raist is perfectly correct. Perhaps it would do you some good to actually advance in the game far enough to know, rather then dumping short-sighted knowledge that is ultimately wrong.

Once you become a (SPOILER)Knight of the Round, you are able to buy Bravery and Faith, along with several other items, including teleport stones and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nominus Experse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xmiss-animex View Post

No, Raist is perfectly correct. Perhaps it would do you some good to actually advance in the game far enough to know, rather then dumping short-sighted knowledge that is ultimately wrong.

Once you become a (SPOILER)Knight of the Round, you are able to buy Bravery and Faith, along with several other items, including teleport stones and the like.

calm youre self thats not what i asked okay i asked where can i buy it understood ? ? ? ? ? ? ? and i have completed the game and all the hunts but 2 and almost everyside quest and i have 4 ribbons nooow i still cannot get the damn faith and bravery and my rank is passed that

I can, Raist can, anyone can at that rank(SPOILER)(Knight of the Round).
    And you do not get past that rank unless you have completed every hunt, filled the Sky Pirate's Den, and also accrued 1,000,000 Clan Points. So, based upon your information, we can deduce that you are lying.

And why bother telling us about your inventory of ribbons? They make no difference in concerns of your rank...

Perhaps you are not scrolling to the right when speaking with the Clan Merchant?

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Don't you get Bravery status by hitting someone with a Measure Weapon ?

WTF are those measures for anyway ?
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

They're just for your magic/support characters to buff up the party with beneficial status effects simply by attacking (your own characters, that is). They don't serve an offensive purpose.

I don't really bother with them, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    They're just for your magic/support characters to buff up the party with beneficial status effects simply by attacking (your own characters, that is). They don't serve an offensive purpose.

I don't really bother with them, personally.
    They sound wonderful on paper, but in all reality, I found them to suck terribly.
    Half the time you miss your characters, and sometimes you get a critical on your character without adding the wanted effect. It's annoying to have to repeatedly attack your characters in order to get one freaking effect...

Just use magicks.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Actually, xmiss is a high enough rank to buy Bravery and Faith, if she can buy that other stuff. It would help if she actually scrolled over in order to see the spells.

Yes, she is, but she claims to be one rank higher, which would place her at the rank of (SPOILER)Order of Ambrosia.

At any rate, the items ARE there once you become (SPOILER)Knight of the Round. I think it's just her failure to realize that you can scroll over to the right...