Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you a romantic person? Tell us tales about your first dates!

Wink Are you a romantic person? Tell us tales about your First Loves!

Ahahahahaha...

Yes my friends. This is your wonderful Good Friend, the Administrator ShlupQuack and she has a wonderful topic of discussion for Her Good Friends on EoFF.

ShlupQuack is wondering...

Are YOU a romantic person my Beloved EoFF'ers?

Tell ShlupQuack tales of your first dates and your most romantic moments in life.

She needs suggestions to spice things up EVEN MORE with ButThePoncho this Christmas

Help your Wonderful Adminstrator ShlupQuack...

Because she loves you all, with ALL HER HEART!
    Last edited by The Devil Man; 12-08-2006 at 11:14 AM.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Hey wanna go see saw 3?

Hey wanna go bowling? The guys at the office are going after work

Hey we're going to a charity ball. Wanna go? It's next Friday.

Hey wanna go to a Christmas party?

I don't know if the above is romantic or not, but I don't like romance.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hehe, you're ShlupQuack.

Wanna go on a see saw? Well once I spent quite a long time swinging on some swings with a guy, it was kinda fun!

Pizza is a good date.

The romantic thing I did with my first boyfriend, seems kinda over the top now but we stood under a willow tree hugging while it rained, for like 2 hours. XD

I long for romantic megadrive gaming sessions! Srsly.
    rawr

Blog Entries

Let me get back to you when I've dated

I'd probably aim for watching one of the town's fesivals or something and then kicking back looking at the stars. I love the night sky.

Hi devil man's soul!.
    I sure had only one girl friend yet, and it was not any romantic. She bombed me.

I see the saw in the sew!.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

I refuse to go on dates.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudane View Post
    I'd probably aim for watching one of the town's fesivals or something and then kicking back looking at the stars. I love the night sky.
    I still really want to sleep out under the stars actually...and maybe not just sleep >=) I think that would be really romantic.. stars are amazing. It sounds kinda cheesy but I don't care
    rawr

Blog Entries

Totally agree with you. It's a date then

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

My romance is for my own. It doesn't really belong in General Chat, seeing as it will never be taken seriously.

However, I am a romantic person, which is more commonly known as a sap. Could be the artistic side of me.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Oh man, I love doing cheesy romantic stuff. Unfortunately, since I've been in a lot of online relationships, dates haven't been common occurances. I'll stick to things I've done with Danielle (known around these parts as smittenkitten).

The first date was "NOT A DATE" as I said at the time - it was the day I met her and I didn't wanna come on too strong or anything so when, at the end of the day, I asked if she wanted me to shout her some Pizza Hut I had to be all careful... because I'm a bumbling idiot, I suppose. So I insisted it wasn't a date, when I guess in retrospect, whether we like it or not, it really was. Anyway, movies and dinner together on the day we met was a little liché first date, I guess. I found myself really attracted to her, though. Getting lost while walking around Glasgow (we'd have done just fine if we went my way!) was actually also really, really fun. I wouldn't have changed a thing about that day. She was also absolutely stunning. I never expected her to be so beautiful, I must admit.
    The only pic I could get out of her the moment I met her

One of my favourite days with her was a real beautiful summer day in Galston, we went out to the park and just kicked back, and this dog started following us around. We ended up hanging out with the dog for a long time, playing catch, teaching Danielle about little bits of NZ - including the hongi - taking photos and movies using phones and cameras and whatnot, and just generally having fun relaxing in the park with our adopted pet. Afterwards we headed back to her place but it was insanely cold and I decided that we should go to this Chinese place. They were closed, sadly - but a quick talk to the staff and they opened early, just for us! We basically had the whole restaurant to ourself, and it was quite a classy place, too. Expensive, though! Still, sitting there, introducing Danielle to wan tuns and skewered satay chicken and listening to Elton John's "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" was insanely cheesy, but as said before, I adore cheesy romance. So it was perfect. The whole day was, really. The weekend, maybe, too.
    Pictures & Videos from that weekend

Of course, the day is just one thing - it's the girl that really made the whole thing incredible. Just a shame she's gone on vacation for two weeks now, so it's a while until I see her again. But then I'm with her for 12 days, so many more good times ahead. For Christmas it'll be just the two of us, so hopefully we can make it magical on our own.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

The Jamie Star Scenario The Jamie Star Scenario's Avatar

On first dates I use something called rohypnol, seems to work wonders.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Loony BoB, that is really sweet! Cheesy romance is the best sort of romance ^_^
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by The Jamie Star Scenario View Post
    On first dates I use something called rohypnol, seems to work wonders.
    I am elevating you to the often sought after position as my hero.

Don't let me down.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

im an old fashioned romantic....which is cheesy but true....yeah i know im a dork lol

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudane View Post
    I still really want to sleep out under the stars actually...and maybe not just sleep >=) I think that would be really romantic.. stars are amazing. It sounds kinda cheesy but I don't care
    I totally agree with both of you. Stars are very romantic.

For our one-year anniversary my girlfriend and I went to the planetarium. We got to see most of the planets of the solar system through their huge telescope; Saturn is one of the most breathtaking sights of my life.
    We also were able to see star clusters like the two Magellanic Clouds, which was incredible.

Then we went back to our executive hotel room and spent much of the night looking at the stars through the telescope the hotel gave us.

That was probably the most romantic night of my life; it was awesome.

I'm a hopeless romantic, I love planning and spending nights out with my girlfriend.