Thread: FFXI Helper

Default FFXI Helper

I just thought everyone would like this, I've found it to be extremely useful. Note that you must have the Firefox browser to use this plugin.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/3444/

Anyways, tell me what you think, and post any more useful FFXI tools like that.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Looks like something that would be very helpful. To bad I play on the ps2 more than my compy :rolleyes2

I love this thing. Found it on BG a while back. I mostly love my Somepage search. The map thing is ace too. Too bad it doesn't have a FFXIAH search bar that you can pre-set to your server.

Nice! Very useful. Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble View Post
    Too bad it doesn't have a FFXIAH search bar that you can pre-set to your server.
    Yeah that's one thing that would be extremely useful I feel.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sweet link, thanks. Is there a way to know the guild point item of the day in advance?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I can't check right now as I don't have my computer with me, but I don't think it does have an option like that. That would also be very nice to have though!

Titanictus has that feature Del. I personally get to their page through MysteryTour.

http://mysterytour.web.infoseek.co.jp/ffxi/us/

Go down on the left frame until you see Guild Item Tool 1.

Click that and then hit your craft. You'll see the guild items listed by Rank. Also you can see Tomorrow's Forecast on the right of the chart. Keep in mind that the trend allows for about 8 potential items so there is no way of knowing 100% what it will be.

I find that cloth guild items are easy as hell. ALWAYS go look up your item on Somepage. There is a good chance you can buy your guild item from the Tenshodo Guild. Many Cloth recipes are buyable from other NPCs as well. I tend to keep how many of a certain guid item I may need in the future. Certain items (like NQ Jester's Capes) will shoot up or disappear from the AH on the day they are required.

Items like this are expensive to make, but since they are only really good as guild items, they sell very very cheap until the day of the item's need. If you have them stored up you might save a lot of gil, or if it's someone else's guild item (and you notice) you can sell them for some pretty sickening profit considering most people are far too lazy to make their own guild items (me included).

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Thanks!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum