Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alcomohol!

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

I don't drink but I did get slightly tipsy at someone's wedding. I don't remember ever feeling so sophisticated
    ...Geddit?

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

13 was the first time i drank, and got drunk. I started drinking regularly enough at 14 (when i went to disco's or whatever). But i mean drinking is really common in ireland, and all the rest of my friends were drinking the same ammount as me too. I get drunk everytime i go out cos' it's fun when your with a group of friends. I am alot more responsible with my drink intake nowadays though, when i was younger i wouldn't know my limit. Talk about a mess.

Str8 Pimpin'

Well I do drink now at 13, but it's usually just a bottle of Smirnoff or WKD and it's mostly on special occasions like at christmas.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    I was <del>15</del> 16. However, my <del>parents</del> sister let me taste a sip of <del>beer</del> tequila when I was <del>7</del> 14, just to scare me away from it, and it <del>worked!</del> didn't work

15. Yaoewhs.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

14, first time, 15 regularly. And I have won a bottle of whiskey in a raffle, so its gonna be a VERY merry christmas.
    The last words of Oscar Wilde, to the wallpaper in his room - "One of us has to go"

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

15 I think. It was the cool thing to do. Peer pressure is the greatest thing ever!

I starting to drink very occasionally starting at age 14, on a "once every two years" basis, usually on holidays. At 18, I snuck out of the house to hang with friends, and then got my first state of real drunkenness. It was great, but couldn't be bothered too much with alcohol until late last year, when I used alcohol as a way of celebrating. Now I get plastered once every two weeks or so. I would drink more of my budget allowed it.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

15 An old man gave me a whole can of Spark (those are like, bigger than normal beer cans) after he took my cousin and I hiking, and then he was drinking and driving too on the way home D: lol.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

uh...13...but that was just at a party...i had like 5 pints of german lager...and i felt great...i guess i didnt get drunk cuz i had those five pints over liek 5 hours or somethin...i dunno...i drank pretty regularly from when i was 14 i guess....but i was a big kid...so i didnt get drunk easy...i weighed like...155 pounds then and was about 6 feet tall...so..happy times...

Sephiro this here.

18, where the legal age is 21

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I stated drinking at 14, but just rubbish like Cider and Alchopops and not really regularly. I didn't discover the beaty of beer, shots and spirits until I was 15.

I've never drunk more than a sip of alchohol and I never plan to drink more. It could cause problems with my tendecy for mood variation, it's quite calorific, and it disrupts a fun party by needing a drive home. It can be addicting too; I remember sipping wine and wanting more of it. If my parents hadn't been around I might have been tempted to drink more of the bottle. Not interested. There are too many negative aspects that come along with alchohol consumption.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Sixteen and teh hard stuff, I'm an everclear person. I did it because I was out of soda, and I noticed I had some vodka left from a party.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

I started at 13 meself, when i was 12 me and two of me mates robbed 3 bottles from me dad hehe, i've given it up though now am too mature hehe messin.
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking: