Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alcomohol!

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Default Alcomohol!

So, how old were you all when you first started drinking alcohol?
    I was 15. However, my parents let me taste a sip of beer when I was 7, just to scare me away from it, and it worked!
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It became more of a regular thing and not something by chance when I was sixteen.
    Last edited by theundeadhero; 12-09-2006 at 11:41 AM.

I was 15 too when I first had a proper drink and not just sipping a bit off my dad's pint. But I was never really that much of a drinker (it took me 2 years to get through a 12 pack of Smirnoff black ice ). Recently though I've been drinking regularly, much to the chagrin of my wallet

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I drank a lot in the beginning, because it was the cool thing to do, and everyone else did it. Yes, peer pressure indeed did get to me. Later, I started drinking less, and nowadays I don't ever actually get drunk, I just get a cider now and then because it simply tastes good.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Peer pressure was why I first drank, especially being underage it was one of the coolest things to do in school. I'm more of an alcopop kinda guy (stuff like Smirnoff and WKD) and just one every now and then is tastebud heaven for me .

I was sixteen, but didn't start heavily drinking until I was eighteen -- because I like it.

I go through long, unhealthy phases with alcohol. I'll go five months completely sober, and then be a total slosh for the next month. It's ridiculous.

Survival Is Ruthless The Real Dark Messenger's Avatar

14, I think... but it was not very much.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

13 or 14. I was going to write a long post about it but blah.

I started drinking semi-regularly at 16/17, although I had drank at Christmas before then. I gave up at 19, because I didn't like it.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

I am like totaly not like drunk like enough to have this sort of like conversation.

Boldly go.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

14 (I think) was the first time I got drunk, but I didn't start more "regularly" (even though I still don't drink very regularly or excessively) until I was about 16.

I started drinking at 13 at my mates birthday party. I remember having four stubbies of stella and just wobbling around the place laughing. Anyway, I started fully drinking when I was 15. Damn, i'd hate to see what my liver looks like now.

I started to drink when I was 13, which is actually pretty normal in Denmark.

I had sips of parents drinks and beer + clamato juice and wine + 7Up when my parents drank for most of my life, I really drank at 18, and a few times until 19, and now, until last night, my fridge has always been more alcohol then anything else, but it got emptied last night, so now ive got no more, =(.

So a more coherrent, not drunk, response would be something like "At 18 was when I first got drunk, and I started to semi regularly drink in my first year of university, and now I drink more regularly, a quart or two a month maybe more."

Smile and Be happy :love: louby_4eva's Avatar

I first go drunk at 15, then not again until I was 18. I've just started uni so I've been going out more, even though Huddersfield is no where near as good as Manchester. I've only gotten drunk about 5 maybe 7 times in my life and the last time was by accident. I didn't think shots were that strong so I had 9 or 12 of them, I can't remember. I'm not drinking now anyway, I really don't like it.

Smile and Be happy