Page 5 of 133 FirstFirst 1234567891011152555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The 5th Anniversary Special Edition Ciddies Winner Revelations Thread

F5 refreshes the page!

f5 is refresh

Oh god that was stupid of me. I don't even need to ctrl + r anymore.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

IMPORTANT!

Samuraid has noted that the server load has been going very high lately, so the more you hit refresh, the more likely the forums are going to crash for a while. So feel free to hit refresh, but don't do it constantly, give the server a little time to cool if things start to slow down.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

How exciting.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco
    Only one person could be able to win this award. I myself can barely write the speech for it. For example…. What the hell does MLT stand for? Well I can hear the crickets chirping… no one laughed at that joke did they?

Ah, well. I’d like to start by listing the nominees Christmas, DK, Dr Unne, edczxcvbnm, Lost Number, Martyr, nik0tine, Psychotic, Quin 'n' Tonic, Raistlin, Roto13, Vincent, Thunder God and, theundeadhero are all rebellious enough to get here, and in my opinion they all deserve it. They are all regular posters, and really give EoFF a great boost in its rebellious feeling.

The thing about this ciddie is you have to be a combination of all of the awards before it. You have to be able to post with the best of them, but still be funny, and have talents of your own. Not to mention it would take a criminal mastermind to rebel against these mods and admins *cough* Leeza *cough*. You have to tiptoe around the line of what is and isn’t acceptable. You have to be charismatic, and cunning… especially cunning. To win this award you have to be unique. You can’t just have ordinary posts, people need to be able to look at your post and say, “Yep that’s _____ alright.” Not everyone can do this.

Most of all though you have to be a leader people have to want to follow you. I know that 75% of the people that voted in this didn’t take it seriously, but this ciddie is more of a, who would you follow, type of ciddie. You have to make your own path and put huge billboards everywhere else leading others to follow your path as well. You need to put your soul into every little thing you put on EoFF and love it while you do it.

I know that this is one of the ciddies that is taken a bit less seriously but I personally see it as a ciddie separating the leaders from the followers. So as I stand on this imaginary podium making a complete ass of myself, I want you to look at all of the nominees, and think of a reason that you would follow each and everyone of them…. Personally I wouldn’t follow any of them but they got here so someone must be willing to . Remember who you voted for now because we're about to announce the winner…

understandable, i'll keep off the refreshinz as often

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Award Guy View Post
    IMPORTANT!

Samuraid has noted that the server load has been going very high lately, so the more you hit refresh, the more likely the forums are going to crash for a while. So feel free to hit refresh, but don't do it constantly, give the server a little time to cool if things start to slow down.
    Great. My prediction to him last night in bed came true.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

go Rye I know you can do it.

I fail to see why Resha would cry about Free Willy.

I might be here to present one of my awards for the first time ever now! maybe, depends how fast the thread goes and how long i spend eating breakfast/lunch (not brunch though)

CRY YOUR EYES OUT

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

WOOT DENMARK > NORWAY

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

That's a great speech Goldenboco. That cricket joke made me cry with laughter.

Str8 Pimpin'

Indeed, I am in the 15% like yourself. Cheers Boco.

the only thing that could possibly make norway good in any way is levian.