Thread: How come i can only use KOTR once during a battle? :confused:

How come i can only use KOTR once during a battle? :confused:

i was trying to fight ruby weapon and i always get annoyed when i can only use KOTR once, why is this?

While you're here, is there an easy way to beat battle square/get lots of BP, because i really want omnislash and W summon, but they cost SOOOOOOO much BP!

bump please help

can somebody please help me?.......

MAN, what do you have to do to get some help around here?!?!?!?! :angry:

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

First of all, don't post multiple times in a row. This is not a chat room, you will have to wait more than an hour or more for someone to reply to your topic (certainly more than a few minutes, anyway).

Now, for your question, it may be because KOR is only at level one. If I recall, the Summon Materia in FFVII can only be summoned as many times as its level (the stars on the materia). I'm sure it's something like that.

For the Battle Arena, give Cloud Ultima Weapon, Mystile, and a Ribbon, give him Hades and Added Effect on his weapon, and either 4x Cut and Slash/All and you should be set.

ok, thanks, sorry i got frustrated, but i'm in a hurry and...i dunno.....my bad

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's okay, just keep it in mind for the future.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

A usefull hint if you want to use KotR more then once in a battle is to use mime.

what actually does the ADDED EFFECT do?
    And what about the elemental?

I always thought the Added effect causes the weapon, in which it is equipped, to do fire damage, in the case it is linked with fire materia...
    Too big.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

I think that Added Effect Materia is for status magic, say for instance you have Added Effect equiped to your armor with say silence it might make you resistant to silence and I know what Elemental Materia does: if you have Fire linked with Elemental in your sword then your attacks would do fire damage and if you have it in your armor then your armor would be fire resistant the higher level the elemental the higher the restence 1* halfs damage 2 for Nul damage and 3 for absorb (I think)

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

BTW, if you want to be able to use KOTR an endless number of times in a single battle, you can master every summon materia in your inventory and then fuse it into a Master Summon materia orb. If memory serves, there are no restrictions on the number of castings you can do. Link it up to MP-Absorb and go into battle; you can cast the most MP-hungry spells this way. This is only recommended for the extremely patient.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

You're out of MP
    ...Geddit?

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

In my experience using MP-Absorb and Master Summon, Ruby will die long before it runs out of MP.

Added effect, whern paired with an elemental materia or a status materia, will protect you from that element/status or add the effect to your weapon, depending on whether the materia is eqipped to weapon slots or armor slots. The level of the materia it's connected to determines how much protection/added effect will be applied.