Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: the evil that is MySpace

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, myspace.

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think I have a myspace, logged in like a week ago.
    I used to have another one, mainly used to seduce foreign men.

Happy Birthday to Me

Hambone can't stand it. Hambone hates it. Everybody says to Hambone, "Dude, do you have a Myspace account?" and Hambone says "No. I'm not some valley girl who sits around not doing her homework and that spends all of her time on that wretched, brainless website!"

Myspace is okay. I used to think it was the devil but then I found it had its uses. Since I don't get to see my little bro all that much, I can at least keep in contact with him through Myspace.

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Not even involved in it i just browse longingly and laugh at the idiocy of everyday people that update their blogs in a vain attempt to grasp some attention.

Dance Macabre

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Phantom View Post
    I avoid that cursed site...its the hell of the internet!!! Satan uses it to brainwash people to becoming goths...and everyone knows goths are satanists...

uh...just ignore that...and don't start calling me christan...I'M ATHIEST DAMNIT!!!
    Actually you're more likely to find emos and scene kids on myspace than goths...maybe. I think its just cuz of the sheer number of emos and scenes in this country and they outnumber goths. And the goths like to hang out on VampireFreaks.