Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Remake

Default Remake

who thinks that SE shold do remake of Final Fantasy VII for
    the PS3 they could have a way for you to bring back Aires
    and have Red XIII find a tribe of his kind and a mate
    and voice overs in it

I believe I'm starting to see the pattern here. This thread has to be made once a month or a FFVII fanboy (like me) dies.

the PS3
    Agreed. If not for us, then for their wallets.

they could have a way for you to bring back Aires
    Aeris is dead, deal with it! But if there is a way, it should not be accessable until you beat the game.

and voice overs in it
    I suppose... after all, he has descendants, and he doiesn't seem like the asexual species (he does have a mother and a fatrher) so he must find a tribe somewhere. Maybe he'll find a girl that thinks she's a chocobo.

I personally believe they should remake VII-IX on ps3. I would buy them even at $60. Come to think of it wouldn't it be nice if they remade all up to IX on the ps3?? I mean FFI looking like a Obilivion sorts where you get to chose your classes. And a high res remake of FFIV with up to date graphics??? Then people will realize why this game is so good. The story is the best in the series...
    If I were a Final Fantasy Boss, I would be named something cool like Super-Ultra-Foxtrot-Omega Weapon or something cool like that...

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by zebaroth View Post
    the PS3 they could have a way for you to bring back Aires
    and voice overs in it
    ME!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A remake would be kinda cool, actually. They could fix up some dialogue, add in some new side quests etc. Generally make it a bit different so people could enjoy experiencing FF7 all over again with new stuff. Aeris needs to stay dead, though. Story generally doesn't get changed in remakes and that for a good reason. I don't see this happening any time soon, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Me in some other remake thread
    I would love a remake!

Personally I don't care for a remake. I'm just fine having the original version

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

who wudn't luv a remake, hell i'd buy a ps3 just so i cud play the remake! however interviews have indicated that IF (thats a big IF people) they did start making it agen, we'd be talkin ps4 or 5 by the time it was finished!!!

Why do you imprison your saviour?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

No, no and no.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    No, no and no.

Remake would be cool. But reviving Aeris is a big no -- it would totally screw over Advent Children, and all that we've been told about her death.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I personally believe they should remake VII-IX on ps3. I would buy them even at $60. Come to think of it wouldn't it be nice if they remade all up to IX on the ps3?? I mean FFI looking like a Obilivion sorts where you get to chose your classes. And a high res remake of FFIV with up to date graphics??? Then people will realize why this game is so good. The story is the best in the series...
    I agree. It would revitalize the series. People (like me) usually don't want to start something right in the middle of a series, which they will becuase of graphics. They may not know that each game is seperate from the others, and won't want to come in the middle of something that they wouldn't understand. And as you all know, there is a Final Fantasy stigma. People have the general opinion that FF is just stupid and gay when they really wouldn't understand such a deep plot because they played a game at a young age, hearing it was really good from some older person; one that could apprieciate such a plot that all FF's have. Remaking some of the best games there are in the series, with the graphics to lure them in, would make FF much more popular again and may remove the FF stigma a bit.

who wudn't luv a remake, hell i'd buy a ps3 just so i cud play the remake! however interviews have indicated that IF (thats a big IF people) they did start making it agen, we'd be talkin ps4 or 5 by the time it was finished!!!
    Sorry, but that's PS4 or PS5 is a bit unrealistic. The whole point of CGI is that it looks real but isn't. Otherwise the makers would just shoot the whole thing live. The PS3 has state-of-the-art graphics, the kind people want. Lifelike, but still otherworldly--it enhances the whole viewing effect. Unless they want to make something like the Wii, I don't believe there will be anymore playstations coming out. Possibly if they want to smooth out any bumps in the PS3, but that would be more like a PS3:Enhanced, kind of deal.

Othewise, I would love to see a remake.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

You're mistaken, people will never think graphics are "too" good, except in the first few months after a new console is released :p.

And I actually think they don't use actors because they want to have a CG look. It's more like they don't use actors because actors can't do all the crazy shut that computer animated characters can :p.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

i don't need PS3, but if FF7 comes out, I will buy the PS3 immediately, even if i only use it for FF7
    Too big.