Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Paranormal

Articles
    Blog Entries

Default The Paranormal

QUESTION: Do you believe in the paranormal? i personally believe in aliens, physchics and ghosts. I get hate mail from the church down the street. LOL! Just kidding...

I believe in aliens, but that's only because I find it hard to believe we're alone in the Universe, or even in the Milky Way... I don't believe, however, in all the tails of alien abducties, though hearing of some cows who got dissected way too cleanly to be anything other than aliens or extremely bored and slightly psychopathic vets with very powerful laser pens disturbed me...

*is scared*

Smile and Be happy :love: louby_4eva's Avatar

I just had a lecture on the paranormal and why people believe in things like ghosts and God. I used to believe in things like that, but I've since changed my mind. If I'm shown real proof, then maybe I'll believe.

Smile and Be happy

"It is known that there an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a derranged imagination." -The Restraunt at the end of the Universe, chapter 19.

So really, there is no life. Anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by vorpal blade View Post
    "It is known that there an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a derranged imagination." -The Restraunt at the end of the Universe, chapter 19.

Did Anyone else's head explode when they read that?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Help me.... anyway, I believe in aliens simply because of this: Why on hell are we the only beings in the universe?

Also, eveidence shows that there was caveman murals and Egyptian hieroglyphics of......... spaceships and aliens. :o Fact!

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I believe in all that stuff or maybe I just like to belive it..
    In my opinion the extraterrestrial life has nothing to do with the paranormal.
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I believe in eskimos, if they count.

Well.... there are aliens becuase we are aliens other than us I don't think there is life.

Physcics I definatly don't believe in and I don't believe in ghosts but that doesn't mean I don't freak out in the dark after hearng ghost stories.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Cruise
    Of course there is life outside of our planet, are you so arrogant to think that we are the only one's here who exist?
    I agree with Mr. Holmes on this one.

Str8 Pimpin'

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I agree with Black Orb on the notion that aliens are not part of the paranormal.

Yes, I believe in the paranormal and the occult. I don't really believe in extra terrestrials though. I don't even have a real reason.

I prefer studying spirits and gods

Besides, even if there was intelligent life on other worlds, I would have to quote Calvin and Hobbes "The only proof that intelligent life exist on other worlds, is the fact that they haven't come here."

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I also conquer with black orb about aliens not being a paranormal phenomenon, though I do believe in their existence.

As for paranormal, sure. There is still mysteries left in this universe. Perhaps they are not so much paranormal as they are just unexplainable phenomenon.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Let me know the greatest number less than infinite when it's discovered.

Sure, I believe in E.T. As far as psychics go, I don't think they exist. I'm not too sure about ghosts. I'm going to say no until I have proof.

i dont belive in ghjosts but i have to belive in THEM coz THEY are in my house, ahhh!

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

bloody Parodox creations ;|

<3