Thread: Is this game wothe the money

Default Is this game wothe the money

Is this game wothe the money I am on a fixed income and need to buy wisely so is it good

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

thats all up to how long you are willing to put into it. being the holidays for folks like yourself.

you will have ages to eventually fit into it.

and maybe even get up to 75 (if you are Mirage awesome) and do some Promathia Missions which is where epicness comes in.

better than FFVII and any other FF (that I have beaten at least)...

yea i have a question,i dont have a computer or internet or any other final fantasy Xl thing needed to play it.how much money would i need to play it?cus if i get a computer i will get ff Xl.ive been dying to play Xl for a very long time though
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

Depends on if you get it for the computer or the 360. Since you mentioned computer, youll have to at least get a computer that can run the minimum it takes to run the game. If youd want to graphically be amazed, then youll need to have a better than minimum computer. Internet, since you said you also dont have it, youll have to get. So a monthly fee for just having internet. FFXI is free to install and all that and the first month is free but every month after is about $12. So since you got nothing for it yet, start your price at the $12 a month.
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

so what about playing it for the 360?im not sure i would like to do that though,cus xbox coulnt be on the same servers as ps and windows.ive read that on the playonline.i have the chains of promathia expansion pack but i also read that i need the rise of zilart first.thats really sucks.
    (SPOILER)waha made you highlight

The good thing about the 360 is it comes with all the expansions. So you buy the game for $30 and have everything right away. So in that aspect I guess it could be cheaper than the PC version, after getting all the expansions. The servers really arent that big of a deal. Youll end up doing the same thing on any server you get on. You can also get a world pass and jump servers too. Thats all I know though since I havent done that yet. But whats this about 360 not being able to get on certain servers?
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by remnant1 View Post
    so what about playing it for the 360?im not sure i would like to do that though,cus xbox coulnt be on the same servers as ps and windows.ive read that on the playonline.i have the chains of promathia expansion pack but i also read that i need the rise of zilart first.thats really sucks.
    This is hard to read (English your second language perhaps?), but it sounds like you are saying that Xbox, PS2 and PC servers are different.

Incase anyone was wondering, they are not. They all share the same set of servers.

If you are playing the XBox version, then you already have all of the expansions.

If you are playing PC, you have Rise of the Zilart unless you live in another country or imported the pre-NA release version of the game. The NA version of the game comes with Rise of the Zilart.

You also can buy the older Vana'diel Collection (that comes with CoP and RotZ), or you can wait for the upcoming Vana'diel Collection, which includes all of the current expansions.