Thread: Curses...

Default Curses...

I was going through my collection of old PS1 games and found my copy of FF8. I opened it up and flipped through the game manual, thinking back to the fun I had playing the game and doing the card game within the game. Then I noticed I'm missing the second CD; all the others are there, just not Disc 2.

Great. Curses at self for losing middle disc which means there's no real point in keeping the others...
    The trouble was that he was talking in philosophy, but they were listening in gibberish. -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

lol im sorry.

But you can just go and buy it off the internet.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Either borrow one or buy a new one. I had no problem doing either especially since one of my friends was nuts about the game too
    ...Geddit?

Wink

I dont own my own copy of FF8..... But I borrow them...SO....
    "A mortal!? ...I'm finished? I don't believe you! Why should I believe such a silly story! You're telling me that I'll die soon, now that I'm more powerful than anyone? I'm gonna... die!? Lose my soul...? Ha... hahahahahaha! What comedy! Zidane, isn't it hilarious!? I'll die just like the black mages I so despise! I single-handedly brought chaos into Gaia, but in the end, I'm nothing but a worthless doll!" (Kuja)

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Keep it--that way, when you find a new copy, you have a few backup discs in case one is scratched.
    -Q

Quote Originally Posted by Qurange View Post
    Keep it--that way, when you find a new copy, you have a few backup discs in case one is scratched.
    That's a good point. I might use some holiday gift money to find another copy online. Thanks everyone!
    The trouble was that he was talking in philosophy, but they were listening in gibberish. -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)