Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite party.

Your favourite party.

What party do you normally use? A party tha you pick for any situation. Be it Necron, or fighting your way through Mt. Gulug.

Bear this in mind, you do not necessarily have to include Zidane (as if you were fighting Necron). Also, assume that every character has all their moves, and are on the same level.

I would use Amarant, Vivi, Steiner, and Quina.

Quina and Amarant can adapt to any situation, and so go in any of my lineups.

Amarant's curse combines brilliantly with Vivi's black magic and Steiner's sword magic. He only has to use it once, and then he can assist them with his attacks as well.

Quina can heal, even if everyone has auto reflect equipped. Which, quite simply, rules. Amarant can heal also, and since this is a heavy magic party, he can also recover those essential Magic points.

Steiner and Amarant are perfect for fighting enemies that are not affected much by magic.

Vivi can take on any adversary and win, provided you realise your opponents weaknesses. Plus, with Shadow absorbing armour, Doomsday heals every turn.

Steiner and Amarant have tons of HP, meaning they are very difficult to kill.

Basically, this is the best all round party in the game, it's only weakness is against enemies that can do exceptionally high damage, because the 'healers' in the group don't recover as much as Dagger or Eiko.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Excluding Zidane, my favorite party is Amarant, Steiner and Freya. With Auto-Regen. A HELLA mighty can o' whup-ass!
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Articles

Well I used Zidane, Garnet, Eiko, and Vivi. Thats probably my favorite team. I know not many people woukld probably do it my way but I like having two summoners and healers.

I'm going through a second time and I already want to ditch eiko. my team where i am is:
    Zidane
    Garnet
    Vivi
    Quina
    i'm not that far, ok?
    I'm outta here :strut:
    Final Fantasy Tactics!
    PS2 isn't that good.
    I'm just a happy little jester
    Shadow: You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my fake!
    So what if I'm only 12?

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Smile

I used Zidane, Garnet, Vivi and Steiner. =)

Beatrix, Garnet, Amarant, and Freya.

Euan

Can you choose any team for the fight against NECRON AND NOT USE ZIANE coxcoiz im not there yet

NeoSephiroth

I use the same as Tatum, Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, and Steiner. I like Vivi and Steiner cause of the magic sword teck.
    My Site!

Alien Asskicker

My favourite party would be something like Quina, Steiner, Eiko and Amarant...all versatile characters in my opinion. Quinas white wind can be very useful att higher levels, along with mighty guard and possibly frogdrop. Steiner is SO powerful, even without Vivi, and his break-abilities can be used defensively as well. Eiko would be the best defensive character, with carbuncle (Ruby Light..), cure-spells, full-life, and esuna as well. Her holy-spell is really good too, being easy to boost with "raise holy-attack"-items, or whatever it's called. Both of Amarant's action-commands are really useful, makes him a strong character.

Btw, I think FFIX gets too easy once you learn auto-haste and auto-regen. If everyone is equipped with those abilities, and you cast a spell with a lengthy animation, everyone will recover *massive* amounts of HP, just during the time it takes to cast the spell . Auto-regen is rather "broken".
    Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.

Zidane, Garnet, Quina and Vivi. There isn't any real reason why. *shrugs*

Mog_13

I went for Zidane & Steiner because of their strong physical attacks. Dagger well that really goes without saying i needed one healer in my party even though most of the battles are quite easy. And Vivi, so that Steiner could use magic/

My party is always Steiner, Zidane, Garnet, and Vivi unless the plot dictates otherwise. Vivi is always my namesake character. These 4 stand out as the most plot related characters in the game.
    Knock yourselves down.

Grin

I always use Zidane, Dagger, ViVi, and Freya, cause freya can get her butt up in the air and not DIE. and cause she can cast reis' wind.

Pixely Goodness
    "There is no word that, upon hearing it, will send the listener to the lake of fire." - Frank Zappa[/center]

WaRk

:mog:

my dream party would consist of Beatrix, Zidane, Vivi, and Garnet (w/ all those summons)

2 skilled swordsmen and 2 to cast white and dark spells

Smile

My favorite party would have to be Eiko, Freya, Vivi, and Steiner

Eiko: I choose her because she is a much more powerfuler white mage than dagger will ever be. Plus she has 4 great summons to back her up like for protection carbunkel, pheinox for reviving and fire damage, Ferin for earth or wind damage...Ya:shoot:, and need I say anything about medium!!!!!

Freya:Her dragon crest and breath moves rawk. She can jump up into the air and in trance stay up there, not able to be hurt, and rains lances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..oh and reis wind.

Vivi:my all around mage for tones of fun to bbq or just slauter your enemys.And Doomsday with shadow armor is a healer with a magorly strong attack.

Sternier:All the sword skills are so strong and cool plus he can use magic swords. Like if Vivi and none of the others had any shadow armor all u need is vivi to give sternier doomsday sword and BOOM!!!! tons of damage to 1 enemy
    You are Red XIII
    You seem very mature for your age, but you are jusr a child inside. You take things too seriously sometimes, which leads you to worry too much.

Roses are red violets are blue,sugar is sweet and revenge is too!!!!

Being part summon part bare isn't always so easy is it!!!!!!!!