Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Square Enix Announces FF Tactics for PSP and Another New FFT Game

the psp is just a port with nice extras. can't wait for both of these to come out.
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

I am glad I got an DS, I love the tactics battle system. But I hope it isn't like FFTA.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Maybe if we're lucky, SE will do what Rockstar did and port the game to the PS2 after awhile... (that and I hope Konami would do it for MGS:PO )

fft, one of my favorites the music is awsome, I was expecting a remake though i expected it would ahve been on the ds with some touch screen movitizing, a shame i don't have a PSP

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    People can die in TA. In the Jagds.
    Yes a beutiful day when Montblanc the anooying moogle died because i forgot he was dead... I wish my inner gamer had just let him die instead of making me do the fight, i hate montblanc

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Maybe if we're lucky, SE will do what Rockstar did and port the game to the PS2 after awhile... (that and I hope Konami would do it for MGS:PO )
    That wouldn't make sense since the game is already on PS1, the only thing they are remaking is the CG cut-scenes, the graphics are the same. They are adding a few jobs as well but they won't release the game on PS2 because of a few measly extras.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If the demand is there they will do it. It's just common buisness sense. Besides, they could add it to that PS1 FF anthology they've been hinting about for the last few years. Though it's probably just a rumors.

http://au.psp.ign.com/articles/750/750839p1.html

Ughhhhh no, no. Here come the nightmares. One of the only reasons I bought a PSP is bcause they were making Final Fantasy games for it and I hate Tactics! (I'm going to buy it anyways). I'd be satisfied if they remade any of the I-X for PSP. I would've liked a version of XII on it. At least there's some activity going on but I want more! Not Tactics! How about they make an updated version of IX or X? I'm going to go cry in my room now and lock the door.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Anybody know when this is coming out?

it is to be annouce, so the release date isn't set yet. even the jap version is tba. expect it to come out in 2008 for the english version.
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

Oh man, that is so awesome! I've been waiting for like 10 years for this O_O!!

Quote Originally Posted by No Crown King View Post
    Oh man, that is so awesome! I've been waiting for like 10 years for this O_O!!
    Did you sell your PS1 version or something? Or is FFT on the go that important to you.

FFXIV Character

Omni Odin (Sargatanas)

I'm really angry that so many people want all these games to be remade. Tactics is a priceless gem that should never have to be remade.

Why all the hustle and bustle about it?

Go buy it online. It's already available.....on the PS1!
    Final Fantasies defeated
    Playing

I, II, III, IV, IVAY, V, VI, VII, VIIDoC, VIICC , VIII, Tactics, TA, TA2, IX, X, X-2, XI, XII, XII:RW, XIII, XIII-2, XIII:LR, XIV, Type-0, XV

FavoriteToLeastFavorite : VII>X>Tactics>IX>IV>VIII>XV>VI>XII>X-2>XIII>TA2>V>XIII-2>III>I>LR:FFXIII>II

Yeah, but the ability to play it on the go makes it worth it.
    When life gives you a cactus, hug it. When life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and say, "Lemons? Who ever heard of hugging lemons? give me a cactus!

Renial.tripod.com/: A budding Legend of Mana site

Quote Originally Posted by Omni-Odin View Post
    I'm really angry that so many people want all these games to be remade. Tactics is a priceless gem that should never have to be remade.

Why all the hustle and bustle about it?

Go buy it online. It's already available.....on the PS1!

It was never released in Europe.

Therefore I assume that there are alot of people who would appreciate a reigon free version of the game.

I personally would quite like to see what all the fuss is about.
    Word/s.