Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Am I the only person who DIDN'T love Aeris? wft?

Quote Originally Posted by esterix View Post
    and for some reason or other the other hot hunky bishounen called Cloud ended up falling in love with her as well.
    Funny, I never noticed that happening. I saw the girl hitting on the 'hunky bishounen' more than a jackhammer does the pavement, but he was pretty much oblivious to her, since he had eyes for the dark haired girl he grew up with.

There's a limit to how much fangirls can take. Secondly, it's not like I like Tifa or abhor her big boobs or whatever, but for crying out loud this girl was Cloud's childhood friend. Despite sharing so many fond memories together, Cloud didn't bat an eyelid at her at all and what did he do? Like Aeris?
    No, he was still interested in Tifa, but when you've got the memories of your dead best friend running through your head, things get complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    ...since he had eyes for the dark haired girl he grew up with.
    Funny I never noticed that happening either.

Quote Originally Posted by esterix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    ...since he had eyes for the dark haired girl he grew up with.
    Funny I never noticed that happening either.
    Lifestream sequence. He changed his entire life in an attempt to impress her. His dearest memories are of her. Cloud's heart was calling to Tifa's (and her's back to him) when they were floating apart. His dialog with Tifa at the beginning of CoT.

I think that Cloud likes Tifa more than Aeris, but then things got more complicated when Aeris dies, it's like Cloud feels bad for something he has done wrong or something cause he was seeking forgiveness in FF7:AC when he met Aeris in his dreams

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Someone reported that this thread was bad but it's too long so I didn't read it but I'm closing it anyway so if you have a problem with that PM Yamaneko.

*closes*