Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Most Horrifiying Game Expierence?

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Final Fantasy VIII

I still have nightmares about that game.
    You 2!?
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

FFX-2, from it's horrible pop song opening, to it's abysmal, will to live sucking middle, and it's horrible uber gushy sweet happy ending...

I think I passed out a few times while trying to play it...

Seriously, Vagrant Story. Everytime you go into the Catacombs. The screen loads and the first thing you hear are church bells off in the distant. Then you start to walk through this eerie creepy dungeon. Only to start noticing that parts of the floor are moving and you can now hear the sound of children laughing.

Suddenly, you taget the moving floor only to find out it's a marionette that is colored the same as the floor. The little creepy Chidren Marionette's start attacking you with their little knifes, the whole time giggling. They scream after you kill them as well...

Then you check the Beastery and learn that they are called Quicksilvers. They are dolls possessed by the souls of children who died of plagues or in wars... Creepy...

Finding out Squall got a sex change and moved to Spira to become a sphere hunter.

Fatal Frame series....everything else is like chasing the freakin dragon...I guess when you start with the best the rest just suck. When I was younger though, the first game scare me was seriously Ocarina of Time...I don't know how anyone made it through that entire game, as the dungeons for adult Link were absolutely terrifying for me!! I never made it past the Shadow Temple *shiveerrrrs*...but the moment its put up on the Virtual Console GDAMMIT I'M PWNING IT IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO HAHAHAHAHAHA *conquers childhood demons*....ha
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Ciddieless since 2004

Two for me: Resident Evil (PC). That damn Burkin thing kept coming back... it just would not die... and Mr. X...

And the second one: Clocktower (SNES).

Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

sh 4
    the part where your in the hospital and that head thing is staring at you twitchin eyes :whaaa:

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Forbidden Siren
    ...Geddit?

The first RE when it first came out was scary...

But the first game that ever scared me was Deja vu on the NES. The music and story was offbeat and strange. Then you open the trunk and theres a fat lady there!!! And you have to give her truth serum!! And theres a mugger that takes your money!!! Scary stuff...
    If I were a Final Fantasy Boss, I would be named something cool like Super-Ultra-Foxtrot-Omega Weapon or something cool like that...

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

The worst game i played is naruto ninja council I'm glad I only emulated then deleted it

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Doom 3 gave my brother nightmares when he was about 16.