Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819202434 ... LastLast

Thread: The never answered questions...

Its free, unless you are stupid enough to ask how much it costs. In that case, they swindle you out of most or all of your hard-earned gil. It's made out of moogle fur and chocobo bones. (Well, there had to be SOME reason that your party is one of the only ones to have airships. The hippies and tree-huggers kill every one who uses them but you, because you're tougher than them)

Why doesnt Edward fight back to Tellah during the 'Spoony Bard' battle?

Because spoony bards get negatives to thier dmg rolls.

Spoony? What kind of insult is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

The kind that combines music and kitchen cutlery.

How come Edge can't throw Dark Swords?

He can, he just decides not to because he's keeping them for his secret dark swords collection.

Not counting the children characters, which character would be most likely to order a Happy Meal if the cast stopped at McDonald's?

So if Palom, Porom and Rydia are out, that could only leave...
    ...Edge. He would definitely do it.

Is Kain transgender? I mean he's shown the overall unintelligence of your typical blonde, hasn't he?

No. After the earthquake in Mist Valley he suffered head trauma.

If the great sage Tellah couldn't remove Palom and Porom's petrification, then how did the Mysidian Elder do it?

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

With a thick Slavic accent.

How many King of Summons are there?
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

As many as you want.

This bugs me- When the characters have seven out of the eight crystals, why do they have to go out and get the last one? What harm can Golbez do with it? AND WHY DO THEY BRING THE SEVEN CRYSTALS THEY HAVE WITH THEM? Its like they really didnt want to prevent the apacolypse.
    Last edited by arcanedude34; 02-17-2007 at 04:28 PM.

Golbez would've ended up stealing the key anyways. Either way Golbez would have gotten the last Dark Crystal.

Where were the first 2 Dark Crystals before Golbez stole them? (Not the ones that were behind Giott's throne and in the Sealed Cavern)

He found them on eBay.

What happened to Kain's parents? (If this was actually answered in the game, next poster gets my question.)

According to FFI & II Dawn of Souls Kain's dad died from the emperor and his mom died from old age. (it didn't actually say how his mom died but I'm guessing that's what happened)

When the rod is used as an item and the rod user uses a Shuriken where does the Shuriken come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    According to FFI & II Dawn of Souls Kain's dad died from the emperor and his mom died from old age. (it didn't actually say how his mom died but I'm guessing that's what happened)

When the rod is used as an item and the rod user uses a Shuriken where does the Shuriken come from?

What? That makes no sense. The only character capable of using shuriken is Edge and he can't equip rods...

Someone take mine, but Evastio, please explain this question.

How come you never get a BushHag in your party?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quin is wrong and LALA is right.

Both Golbez and Leviathan took them all.

About my question: You know how you can use the Rod as an Item in battle when equipped and then a shuriken is thrown? Where does the shuriken come from?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The other party members are revealing their secret desire to be ninjas.

Your right too Jesse1 you win the prize of being as much as a geek as anyone on this forum.

Back on topic... What has FuSoYa been doing all this time? I know he's protecting the sleeping Lunarians but you know he would probably be doing other things...