Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 414181920212223242526272829303444 ... LastLast

Thread: The never answered questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Psi View Post
    Can Edward play the guitar? Does he know all about virtuosos, arpeggios, trembalos... well, can he do it all? Can he play your basic rhythm guitar, like "jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAH, jiggidy jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga jug jigga JAH JAAH!"? You know, something like that? Can he also play some pretty hott lixx, too? You know the kind that are just way up high on the tiny strings and you mash your fingers on 'em like "Meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley meedley MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"? Does Cid come in on his bass? Is he like "dou dow da dou da da DOU da dou da dou dou!"? Then does Palom come in on his keyboard like "boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boop boo!"? And is Edward subsequently like "And the dragon comes in the NIIIiiiiIIIiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIiiiIIGGHHT!"?
    Holy crap, I just realized where that's from. Fudge, I'm so slow.

Anyway, she was given steroids to enhance her strength, but someone switched it with Ritalin to be an ass. Since the stereotypical female lead had the brain capacity of a seven year old at the time, she became extremely calm all the time, and therefore isn't as usefull in battle (or bed for that matter)

Why isn't there a fork, plate, glass and knife to throw at foes as well as a spoon?

The BushHags stole them all.

Why weren't there as many rumours about bringing Tellah back to life as rumours about bringing General Leo or Aeris back to life?

Because most people are either FFVI fan kids or FFVII fan kids, half of us even deny Tellahs death, speaking of denying tellah's death.

Why wasn't Tellah important enough to be recognized as the first dead FF main chara?

obviously because he didn't die, besides what about almost every player charecter from final fantasy 2j don't they get to be counted as the first ff main charecter to die?

that being said, why might casting a spell kill you, and what exactly happened to him when he did cast the spell?

The magic power of Meteor that he summoned up was too much for him and it overwhelmed him.

How come you can't throw characters at enemies like in FFVI?

Because Edge is a wimp.

What would a Lamia, a Pink Puff, a Zu, and Ogopogo talk about if they could meet?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Jellybeans
    Somebody take mine

Why does Cid have to throw himself with a bomb from the airship when he could just throw the bomb?

he was really depressed. someone take mine

Why are there no Red Mages on FFIV?

Dark Knight of EOFF darksword12's Avatar

Because Square's deliberately trying to tick me off.

Is there a Lunar Chocobo boss in the gameboy advance version?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

No but you can ride on Cid's Beard.

So how awesome is Cid's Beard?

on a scale from 1-5.

someone take mine.

How come Cid never uses a pickaxe?

Pickaxes would make his beardseem less cool, which would practically be a hate crime.

What's the point of having yellow chocobos and black chocobos in the the same forest when nobody in their right mind would choose yellow over black?
    Last edited by arcanedude34; 05-11-2007 at 09:23 PM.