Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who are you going out with/have a crush on?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Currently attached, yes. She doesn't go here though.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy
    I'm single.

Someone run off to Vegas with me and get married. It'll be a blast.
    Alright Eric, let's go!

Currently single.

I'm single at the moment, but it seems like my ex is into me again.. so who knows? Maybe I'll be calling her girlfriend again sometime soon.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I forgot I also have a crush on EoFF member Tommy's feet, EoFF member Breine's hair, and EoFF member I Don't Need A Name's face, EoFF member Iceglow's body and EoFF member Loony's BoB's beard. I think I might create me an EoFF perfect male from you guys.... *goes to get axe* MUHAHAH. PS. Oh a bit of Slade too.
    rawr

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

^^ I have to show a picture!...Two, actually

This man...I can't even begin to describe how I feel for him. Everything about him is just so...amazing...and amazing doesn't even being to describe him, to be honest... I guess saying I love him will suffice for now, though that's a total understatement

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mm. I got myself a wonderful and amazingly understanding girlfriend. We have been going out for an amazing almost 6 months. A week and two days will be our 6 month.She was amazingly understanding and accepting when I told her I was bi. Well, I didn't tell her so much as she figured it out because of someting I said and then she asked me over AIM. But yeah, she knows and we talk about it sometimes. She occasionally forgets that I am.

She also knows about this boy that I kinda like. He is cute and funny. But I love her. I could never do anything with a guy without her letting me or maybe even unless she was there. I dunno. I'm odd. But I love her.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBCrayZ View Post
    Mm. I got myself a wonderful and amazingly understanding girlfriend. We have been going out for an amazing almost 6 months. A week and two days will be our 6 month.She was amazingly understanding and accepting when I told her I was bi. Well, I didn't tell her so much as she figured it out because of someting I said and then she asked me over AIM. But yeah, she knows and we talk about it sometimes. She occasionally forgets that I am.

She also knows about this boy that I kinda like. He is cute and funny. But I love her. I could never do anything with a guy without her letting me or maybe even unless she was there. I dunno. I'm odd. But I love her.
    Aww! That's great that she's so understanding about it! Not many girls seem to be that way though, so you got yourself a nice catch. Keep her close to your heart!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~ View Post
    Aww! That's great that she's so understanding about it! Not many girls seem to be that way though, so you got yourself a nice catch. Keep her close to your heart!
    I know. I am extremely lucky, and she is extremely amazing. I think she is so understanding though, because I have been the best thing for her. Most of her past boyfriends either were ungoodly to her, or were to much of 'just friends' already to date. So in reality, while she is great for me, I am great for her. It feels good to be loved.

Blog Entries

I know. I am extremely lucky, and she is extremely amazing. I think she is so understanding though, because I have been the best thing for her. Most of her past boyfriends either were ungoodly to her, or were to much of 'just friends' already to date. So in reality, while she is great for me, I am great for her. It feels good to be loved.
    Very, very true. It's the same with Alan too...I've always been broken up with for dumb reasons and always found out things after the break ups that make me wonder why I ever dated them in the first place (one of my ex's called me a fat cow behind my back, another basically cheated on me and he now thinks I'm a horrible person because I pointed out that he's not God and therefore, not perfect in the least...gotta love them "God complexes" ). Alan though...He's there for me, you know? If I have a problem, he's there to cheer me up like the knight-in-shining-t-shirt that he is Dunno what I'd do without him....

Blog Entries

Very, very true. It's the same with Alan too...I've always been broken up with for dumb reasons and always found out things after the break ups that make me wonder why I ever dated them in the first place (one of my ex's called me a fat cow behind my back, another basically cheated on me and he now thinks I'm a horrible person because I pointed out that he's not God and therefore, not perfect in the least...gotta love them "God complexes" ). Alan though...He's there for me, you know? If I have a problem, he's there to cheer me up like the knight-in-shining-t-shirt that he is Dunno what I'd do without him....
    Yeah. I think just being able to share everything with someone is the best part. Anytime you need to get something off your chest, they are there.

Blog Entries

Yeah. I think just being able to share everything with someone is the best part. Anytime you need to get something off your chest, they are there.
    And you know that no matter what, even if the rest of the world were to shun you, you could come home to them and they'd take you in. Then, all your troubles seem to melt away like lemondrops....

hmm who should i go out with? ah forget it...

Don't really like anybody as of right now. Pittsburgh women don't seem to be interested in hispanic men all that much anyways, not as much as women from Philly at least.
    SO I BEGIN WITH - - - THE END IN MIND

Psychological Pollution,
    They Stickin' Me With Thorazine Solution,
    Shootin' At The Sky Lookin' For Godly Retribution

'Til I'm Impressed With The Print I Can Hear A Pin Drop Like Sprint, Once It Blends I Can Stop Right Then

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES

hmmmm......

[edit- please say a little bit more than "hmmmm....." if you're going to bother to post :] -rubah]