Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: London

St James's park has pelicans. That automatically makes London good.

London is one of the greatest cities in the world with its history,culture and night life!

It's my second favourite place in the world, after NYC. I'm extremely lucky to live here.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Default New York, New York!

im going to New York next year my mum and dad went and because they thought it was so good they were disappointed they said it was a "Dirty London" but they did go to one of the best restaurants they have ever been to "Sparks Steak House" I told them to go there because the head of the mafia years ago, Paul Castellano was whacked outside! i cant wait to go.

London is dirtier than New York by the way. New York is overrated in my opinion, good but not as great as I imagined. It has alot more shopping streets than London but none of the department stores even come close to the greatness that is Selfridges in London's Oxford Street. Im not picking one city over the other as neither city is better than one another.

Quote Originally Posted by rubah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveArya View Post
    I have wanted to go there my whole life! Theres so much beautiful scenery and everything there! Ive only read about it, and I have a few friends that live there, but I REALLY hope I can go there one day.
    Sometimes schools will host a trip to europe; mine does every few years and it's really a really small school; that's how I went last year :] Start saving now ;] and hope they don't choose greese or germany or somewhere else xD
    Thanks!

I've seen Titus Andronicus at London and have been there a few ties. It's nice.

This is part of the post posted by dreddz

London is dirtier than New York by the way

I wasn’t saying New York is dirtier than London it was just a opinion from my mum and dad I think they were on about the graffiti more than anything plus they went to the Bronxs so that’s a bit like going to Peckham.

Articles

Hey, what do you know? I was JUST THERE!

Nah I'll pass, British accents drive me crazy.
    If I had a nickel everytime someone asked a stupid question I'd be rich and wouldn't waste my time on these stupid forums

Blog Entries

Since my family is from London I would love to visit the city. Who knows if or when that will happen.

I went to London once with school to the Millennium Dome. Can't say I was too impressed (with the city or the dome, but then I didn't really see much of the city). I think I'll prefer to stay in the Midlands unless I have no choice but go to London...

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

If I visit England I probably wouldn't visit London, I'm not a fan of cities. I'm not saying I don't want to visit London, just saying I believe there are a lot more interesting places to be. Also, I've recently been to Scotland, so Britain is not incredibly highly prioritized on my "places to visit" list.

It's not really on my list of places I want to visit, but I guess I wouldn't turn down a free trip there or anything. :P I've heard it's insanely expensive, though.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My best friend is studying abroad in London this coming Spring. Which of course means that I'll have to visit her there, so I'm hoping to make a trip to Europe in 07. Maybe during Spring Break.