Thread: Did I screw up anything else??

Default Did I screw up anything else??

I was wondering if I screwed up any chances of getting cool weapons or any other attributes by mistake. Like for example the Zodiak Spear. I know I can't get it anymore since I took the treasure from that dungeon when I got my weapons back.

I didn't know about it before I got the book.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Jaya Stick, Toad Ring, Giant Serpent Skin, 1 Gysahl Green, and others that I can't be smurfed to look up. But really, these items are only for side quests and the like, so there is no fear in losing something precious or relevant to the story or gameplay.

More often then not, the items in side quests lead to better items, armour, or weapons that make the game even easier than it already is. As a collector, however, it means the world to me.

Ultima Blade and Durandal. I think they're missable because I can't seem to trigger the sandstorm/blizzard after I've beaten Earth Tyrant/Fafnir.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

You still trigger the sandstorm and blizzard even if you beat earth tyrant and fafnir?

Isn't it suppose to be opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by zeonmx View Post
    You still trigger the sandstorm and blizzard even if you beat earth tyrant and fafnir?

Isn't it suppose to be opposite?
    Read my post back.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.