Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: underrated!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryushikaze View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clord View Post
    My IQ is more than 135 and I think that Rinoa got more things to do with Ultimecia than those who just play story but not think about it so much to realise because they just hop to bashing bandwagon against theorys.
    Now isn't that an appeal to motive. If you think Rinoa and Ulti have some deep connection, prove it.
    who cares about all that? i think they should remake 7 8 and 9 the series on the ps1 to bring everything up to date.

i dont think viii is underated, i played it after vii expecting new storyline, graphics, and gameplay, but still i didn't like it as vii. i dont think its because its i wanted more of the same. but viii is definatly at the bottom for me!

however, jumbo catuar was amazing!! if only they would bring him back!!
    he was known as smack jack the crackerman

My IQ is over 135 and even if I look really deep into the game's plot, I still can't see anything that proves Rinoa and Ultimecia are the same person.

Not to mention that the information found in the Ultimania, which is an official publication, totally shot that theory down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Takara View Post
    My IQ is over 135 and even if I look really deep into the game's plot, I still can't see anything that proves Rinoa and Ultimecia are the same person.

Not to mention that the information found in the Ultimania, which is an official publication, totally shot that theory down the toilet.
    how do people even come to that idea?

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by chrisfffan View Post

Its quite simple, people want to have their favorite game be perfect in everyway. FFVIII is many people's favorite game, therefore when others say the villian was lame and had no backstory, the fans mind creates false evidence for some wacky theory because, as their favorite game, FFVIII must be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboco View Post

Its quite simple, people want to have their favorite game be perfect in everyway. FFVIII is many people's favorite game, therefore when others say the villian was lame and had no backstory, the fans mind creates false evidence for some wacky theory because, as their favorite game, FFVIII must be perfect.

I agree that the main bad guy wasn’t good enough it should have been Edea all the way through it would of been much better its not a perfect game i dont think any game is perfect.

i dont think any game is perfect.
    Nope. No game is perfect. I can point imperfections even in my favourite games.

I agree that the main bad guy wasn’t good enough it should have been Edea all the way through it would of been much better its not a perfect game i dont think any game is perfect.
    Edea was never a villain, and Ultimecia was presented during almost all the game(inside her body). She is a good villain.

why is there so much talk about peoples IQ you dont have to be very smart to understand this game. its pretty easy to understand. no matter how deep you look it doesnt change the fact that this game was just thrown together randomly.
    lynx
    beaten final fantasy III,IV,VI,VII,VIII,IX,X,X-2,XII,mystic quest, tacitcs, tactics advanced, crystal chronicles.

you only live once but if you do it right once is enough

my FF amvs

Some poster whose name I forgot said something along the lines of "I have a high IQ and I can see the connection that proves R=U therefore everybody that thinks otherwise doesn't understand the game because they are stupider than me". I just wanted to prove him wrong because I'm mean like that.

And no, you don't need to be smart to understand the game's plot, or see the many plotholes in it.

Some poster whose name I forgot said something along the lines of "I have a high IQ and I can see the connection that proves R=U therefore everybody that thinks otherwise doesn't understand the game because they are stupider than me". I just wanted to prove him wrong because I'm mean like that.

And no, you don't need to be smart to understand the game's plot, or see the many plotholes in it.
    epically a final fantasy game its always the same really you save the world and you usually get the girl! its work so far why change it?