Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Necron......Filler or Final Boss?

Quote Originally Posted by f f freak View Post
    I will probalbly start taking The Crystal more seriously when they learn that Defeat and Defeated has only one F not two.
    I'm sorry for not knowing how to speak english very well, because i'm not american. What you will do now, shoot me?

And SoS theory make much more sense than anything that you guys are talking.
    Last edited by The Crystal; 12-18-2006 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal
    I'm sorry for not knowing how to speak english very well, because i'm not american.
    Really!!?? Neither am I. I'm English

What you will do now, shoot me?
    If you want sure.

I'm sorry for not knowing how to speak english very well, because i'm not american.
    Really!!?? Neither am I. I'm English

What you will do now, shoot me?
    If you want sure.
    WOW! GREAT difference between them! Congratulations for talking a different language that is very similar to your original one! :rolleyes2

WOW! GREAT difference between them! Congratulations for talking a different language that is very similar to your original one!
    What the hell are you talking about. Talking a language that is very similat to my original language. French and German aren't that similar to English.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal View Post
    I will probalbly start taking The Crystal more seriously when they learn that Defeat and Defeated has only one F not two.
    I'm sorry for not knowing how to speak english very well, because i'm not american. What you will do now, shoot me?

And SoS theory make much more sense than anything that you guys are talking.
    Necron couldnt have been created by Garland, simply because garland doesnt have the ability to create anythinig immortal. He has to steal souls through the Iifa tree and is struggling just to keep his planet alive. So how could he create such a strong entity like Necron? Besides, necron is in a completely different dimension than Gaia, Memoria, or Crystal World.

WOW! GREAT difference between them! Congratulations for talking a different language that is very similar to your original one!
    What the hell are you talking about. Talking a language that is very similat to my original language. French and German aren't that similar to English.
    Ah, i understand now. But just because you know how to talk a different language better than someone else, you don't need to tease this person.

And like i said before, SoS theory make much more sense than anything that you guys are saying.

Necron couldnt have been created by Garland, simply because garland doesnt have the ability to create anythinig immortal. He has to steal souls through the Iifa tree and is struggling just to keep his planet alive. So how could he create such a strong entity like Necron? Besides, necron is in a completely different dimension than Gaia, Memoria, or Crystal World.
    He is not immortal. Zeromus said something very similar to what Necron said, and he died(and is still dead).
    And after Kuja killed the party, their souls go to "Necron's dimension".
    Last edited by The Crystal; 12-19-2006 at 12:15 AM.

Yeah I still don't understand what the hell you're talking about. Care to indulge me?

And SoS's theory makes next to no sense. Countless people have said that Garland can not make somehting immortal. Otherwise he would have just made himself immortal and gone about his work.

Yeah I still don't understand what the hell you're talking about. Care to indulge me?
    I will just say, that if you think that you can laugh of me, just because i forgot to put "f" in a word... You are sad.

And SoS's theory makes next to no sense. Countless people have said that Garland can not make somehting immortal. Otherwise he would have just made himself immortal and gone about his work.
    Again. He is not immortal. Zeromus said something very similar to what Necron said, and he died(and is still dead).

He is not immortal. Zeromus said something very similar to what Necron said, and he died(and is still dead).
    Hellooo? Necron's last words were
    This is not the end.
    I am eternal...
    ...as long as there is life and death...
    How does that suggest that he is not immortal? I'm pretty damn sure life and death are going to continue. Necron just got his ass handed to him and retreated.

I will just say, that if you think that you can laugh of me, just because i forgot to put "f" in a word... You are sad
    Okay what the hell are you smoking. All I said was you put two F's in a word when you only needed one. I never said. "Ha ha ha ROFL LMAO you put 2 F's when you only needed 1 Ha ha ha!!!" Then you went into a rant about not being american. Then I said I'm English not American. Then you said about me speaking a language that is similar to my own language. Oh yes French and German are exactly the same. And apparently I was teasing you for trying to help you. God you need to get a life and stop making things into some big drama.

I'll throw my two cents in here. Necron, and actually most of the talk that surrounds a lot of the aspects of the worlds themselves (Terra, Gaia) all make me think back to the Latin they are based off of-which leads me directly into saying that I think Necron is ripped STRAIGHT from the themes of Greco-Roman heroic stories. For his role, Necron plays the gods that believe they have created a flawed creation, and for the part of our heroes, they play the representatives of that creation to prove that it is not flawed, that it deserves to continue. The gods, in their hubris, decide things for the creation, so it all leads to a head, in which the heroes-mortals, all-fell the gods. This leads to a realization by the gods that their creation, right NOW, is perfect, because there can be no other explanation for how mortals struck the gods and battled them to a standstill.

That's purely conjecture, mind you, and I don't care about all you little prancy 'this is a canon only discussion' types. I'm willing to buy it was just an homage to previous final bosses, sure. Course, if the glove fits, I don't see why there can't be multiple explanations for something that wasn't explained at length.

Some demons are best left in your imagination where they can harm only you.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarCotoron View Post
    I'll throw my two cents in here. Necron, and actually most of the talk that surrounds a lot of the aspects of the worlds themselves (Terra, Gaia) all make me think back to the Latin they are based off of-which leads me directly into saying that I think Necron is ripped STRAIGHT from the themes of Greco-Roman heroic stories. For his role, Necron plays the gods that believe they have created a flawed creation, and for the part of our heroes, they play the representatives of that creation to prove that it is not flawed, that it deserves to continue. The gods, in their hubris, decide things for the creation, so it all leads to a head, in which the heroes-mortals, all-fell the gods. This leads to a realization by the gods that their creation, right NOW, is perfect, because there can be no other explanation for how mortals struck the gods and battled them to a standstill.

That's purely conjecture, mind you, and I don't care about all you little prancy 'this is a canon only discussion' types. I'm willing to buy it was just an homage to previous final bosses, sure. Course, if the glove fits, I don't see why there can't be multiple explanations for something that wasn't explained at length.
    So that would explain why Necron wants to return everything to a zero world of no life or fear. Only thing is...he says he exists for the sole purpose of returning things to a void, so i dont see him saying "wow, these people were great at first but now they suck" or whatever else. Meh. *shrugs* It's still a nice reasoning as to why he wants to destroy the crystal though.

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulRonin View Post
    This is not the end.
    I am eternal...
    How does that suggest that he is not immortal? I'm pretty damn sure life and death are going to continue. Necron just got his ass handed to him and retreated.
    And Zeromus last words are ""I will not perish as long as there is evil in the hearts of people." But he died anyway.

And i cannot understand how you guys can think that someone blowing up, is a retreat.

This is not the end.
    I am eternal...
    And Zeromus last words are ""I will not perish as long as there is evil in the hearts of people." But he died anyway.

And i cannot understand how you guys can think that someone blowing up, is a retreat.
    He didnt blow up, he imploded. It was like a black hole, not a fantastical explosion of fireworks and dynamite.

And if you'll recall, he introduces himself to Zidane as "the darkness of eternity", so i would kind of assume that if one is a trait and/or component of eternity, they are eternal as well.

lmao, you people are slow. I noticed it the first time i played and i just started laughing at the guy. All this creepy background noise of wailing souls or whatever, and then he pulls out Yoda's lines. xD
    Are you challenging my geek credentials, good sir .