Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh God..... Not the bells again!!!!

Angry Oh God..... Not the bells again!!!!

So my mother every year she brings out the bells for Christmas decoration! But she hangs them up always in the most annoying places like on the inside of the front door so every time I open the door it just jingles and they are EXTREMELY FREAKING LOUD! And they just jingl constantly every time someone walk in or out of the front door so all I have been hearing practically at least every 15 freakin minutes is the jingling of the bells!

And my Mom gets mad at me when I take them down and recently she decided it would be fun to put them up in different places in the house to annoy me like this morning she put it on the outside of my bedroom door so when I got out of bed i decided to kick open the door and the bells slammed into the wall making a huge annoying sound. And now I don't know which door Mom is planning to put them by its so annoying.

And the bells are getting in my head now too! So even when I push open a door now even if the bells aren't hung up on that door I can still hear them for a split moment. Its Crazy! Im going freakin insane! I cring every time i open a door now.

So any way the Topic: Do you have any decorations that annoy you? Or does something always happen this time of year that you dread or always annoys you? Do you freak out like me or do you laugh about it later?

Decorations are the only part of christmas i like. Christmas music infuriates me, especially my mom's because its all crappy christmas hymns and the like. >_<

Blog Entries

I remember there was this Santa statuette which lit up and moved back and forth. Nothing too bad, until what was presumably overuse caused it to make humourous farting noises everytime it bent over.

there was a picture here

Most of our Christmas decorations were my grandmothers, so even the annoying stuff we can live with, because it reminds us of her.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

*smashes you across the head....*

ya hear bells now huh!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!

Sephiro this here.

oh my gosh! my mom does that too! then i put tape on them against the doors, then she couldnt yell at me for taking them off
    Bells are the only thing that really bother me.
    I dont mind mistletoe

OH! and i hate singing santas! my mom put it where i couldnt reach it, so I threw a baseball at it and it broke. But it had like, motion and light censors, ughhh

Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button instead.

~Void

Since I disagree with the Catholic Church's views, I find it irking that my mother has to put an angel on the tree's top.

I guess I'm too picky though.

Gasp. I love bells! xD

The thing that annoys me though is this singing snowman that we have outside our front gate. Everytime someone claps, the snowman starts to sing like, reallly really badly. And believe me, people clap.
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Quote Originally Posted by LoveArya View Post
    oh my gosh! my mom does that too! then i put tape on them against the doors, then she couldnt yell at me for taking them off
    Bells are the only thing that really bother me.
    I dont mind mistletoe
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveArya View Post
    OH! and i hate singing santas! my mom put it where i couldnt reach it, so I threw a baseball at it and it broke. But it had like, motion and light censors, ughhh
    Really! So i'm not the only one suffering don't they just get in your head! hmmm..... tape I should try that...... or maybe tonight the bells will mysteriously disapear not like I would know anything about that.

Are you kidding me! I love singing santas they make me so happy! tch... you don't know what your missing there the best and my friend got this really cool raping santa and it was so awesome.

By the way try not to double post theres a little edit button on the bottom of your post that you can use if you forgot anything I use it a lot. And I'm not telling you that to be a jerk its just that its not allowed here.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    I remember there was this Santa statuette which lit up and moved back and forth. Nothing too bad, until what was presumably overuse caused it to make humourous farting noises everytime it bent over.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It could be worse. Stus' dad puts up santas.

My sister has these bells at her place....
    *strangles sister and destroys bells*
    Ashley has left the building and she is not coming back. No offense to anyone, but this forum is annoying, the rules are stupid, and it sucks.

P.S. Delete my account and sig if you want, I could care less.

- Ashley

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

God, I loath bells. Fortunatly, we don't decorate for Christmas. But I HATE Christmas songs right about now. :rolleyes2 One can only listen to "jingle bells" and the like for so long before one starts comtemplating homicide.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My mum sticks a huge santa picture thing over my window, cos it faces the front of the house, but then I can't see out the window. I made her take it down at the weekend when I was in anyway and she hasnt put it back which is good Need light in my room!
    rawr