Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Blond character revealed

I'll admit that I'm worried about X-2's director handling this
    That explains why the main character is a girl! But we did have a lot of female main characters like Cloud, Squall Zidane, Tidus and the most feminine, Vaan!
    Signature removed for exceeding the 250 pixel height limit.

~Void

Quote Originally Posted by KasaiDraco View Post
    I'll admit that I'm worried about X-2's director handling this
    That explains why the main character is a girl! But we did have a lot of female main characters like Cloud, Squall Zidane, Tidus and the most feminine, Vaan!
    You mean 'Female look-like male main characters'. The guys you said above aren't the only male characters that looks-more-like-a-girl, for Irvine for one (The first time I saw him I thought hes a girl).

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Oh, would you all shut up and stop whining? Man, EoFF is really pissing me off today. I think I'll log off before I go do something to get myself banned x.x

why is everyone moaning about a game who they only know 1 if not 2 characters names also it's gonna be kinda hard to think of some more original designs since they've used a lot of them. And so what it's a female character was their anything wrong with tifa or yuna??
    We're Never Gonna Survive Unless We Get A Little Crazy!!

Quote Originally Posted by play-on-4eva View Post
    why is everyone moaning about a game who they only know 1 if not 2 characters names also it's gonna be kinda hard to think of some more original designs since they've used a lot of them. And so what it's a female character was their anything wrong with tifa or yuna??
    Welcome to EoFF, where people whine about stupid .

Quote Originally Posted by RiseToFall View Post
    why is everyone moaning about a game who they only know 1 if not 2 characters names:confused: also it's gonna be kinda hard to think of some more original designs since they've used a lot of them. And so what it's a female character was their anything wrong with tifa or yuna??
    Welcome to EoFF, where people whine about stupid :skull::skull::skull::skull:.
    Yup. I'm going to play the game (the FULL game) before I decide if it's ruined the whole series forever. Or at least wait until it's more than thirty percent finished or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by RiseToFall View Post
    Welcome to EoFF, where people whine about stupid .
    agrees EoFF is known to be whiny so get over it!

besides, first impressions are the main things that one uses to judge another. This blonde guy gives a BAD first impression

I don't know about you, but a tiny piece of a face isn't enough to even give me an impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Lightning the gender swapped Cloud. And the even more emo then Squall looking dude, that's in Versus.
    lol, i like the way you explained what they looked like. it's so true! haha
    Photobucket
    cheak out my art at http://missmaxx.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.M View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Lightning the gender swapped Cloud. And the even more emo then Squall looking dude, that's in Versus.
    lol, i like the way you explained what they looked like. it's so true! haha
    Nomura was assigned the task to make 'Lightning' a female version of Cloud. So, if you really do think she looks like a gender swapped Cloud, than it seems he did his job well.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Heehee, tiny piece of face
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I don't know about you, but a tiny piece of a face isn't enough to even give me an impression.
    THAT's how disappointing it is. even a tiny bit of his face looks terrible. blond with a bandana/hat. my eyes burn. Whatever happened to the green hairs (rydia and terra) or brown hairs... ? Nomura is like hitler with his Aryan types of character designs or maybe SE since a lot of their characters have blonde hair and blue eyes. *complain complain* *whine* *criticize*
    Last edited by atlanteay; 01-07-2007 at 12:20 AM.

i was thinking out of all the playable characters from VII to XII, a majority is dark haired; only cloud in vii, quistis, zell in viii, zidane in ix, tidas rikku in x, and vaan xii, are blond haired.

only 7 in 10 years (i may have forgot some!!).
    stop moaning!
    he was known as smack jack the crackerman

BHK v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by sexymonkey View Post
    i was thinking out of all the playable characters from VII to XII, a majority is dark haired; only cloud in vii, quistis, zell in viii, zidane in ix, tidas rikku in x, and vaan xii, are blond haired.

only 7 in 10 years (i may have forgot some!!).
    stop moaning!
    those are the main characters :rolleyes2 don't you think it's a little too obvious if they actually gave everyone blue eyes and blond hair? Besides, if you look at the characters before VII, most of them have blond hair as well.

and you forgot penelo, ashe, cid (ff7), basch, and probably someone else.