Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Blond character revealed

Holy :skull::skull::skull::skull:, why does it matter? If they stick to realistic hair colours, it's just going to be brown, black, red, blond, or gray anyway. Why is blond so disappointing? How ridiculous is it to whine about a character's hair colour?

not that drug dealer CelestialStarDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Holy , why does it matter? If they stick to realistic hair colours, it's just going to be brown, black, red, blond, or gray anyway. Why is blond so disappointing? How ridiculous is it to whine about a character's hair colour?
    CLOUDS hair was blonde.i dont see anyone complaining about HIM.

Catapultam habeo.Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis,ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Locke Cole was blond AND he had bandanna. Who doesn't love Locke?

Is it just me or dose he look like Seifer from ff8. anway i can't wait form more info, i can wait even less for the game. But we'll all by it, just to find out the plot. (SPOILER)and then talk about it on here but have you looked a the background of the picture, just look at the quality.
    I'm back who mised me.
    Tumble weed roles across the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Holy , why does it matter? If they stick to realistic hair colours, it's just going to be brown, black, red, blond, or gray anyway. Why is blond so disappointing? How ridiculous is it to whine about a character's hair colour?
    because i WANT to. I'm also pointing out about the lack of creativity. I liked the idea of pink hair and then a blonde popped out. Greenies like terra and rydia are rare these days.

--" you all make me sick... but dont get me wrong, ffxiii looks... meh...
    but, theres only been ONE trailer!! 3 characters released, and nothing on anything else... jesus, all this about hair color??...
    All the ff games have been amazing, and i for one trust squenix.
    ffxiii is gonna be a great game, and after you go pick it up and play-beat it, you'll all be like: "OMGness!! is teh greatest gamez0rz that has ever been!!!1!" so, stop teh annoyaning complaints about "omg, its locke/siefer"

Go
    Here (SPOILER)Ultima Island
    and
    Here(SPOILER)Fool HQ
    OH! And go Here!
    (SPOILER)Foolish Forum GOGOGO!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
    --" you all make me sick... but dont get me wrong, ffxiii looks... meh...
    but, theres only been ONE trailer!! 3 characters released, and nothing on anything else... jesus, all this about hair color??...
    All the ff games have been amazing, and i for one trust squenix.
    ffxiii is gonna be a great game, and after you go pick it up and play-beat it, you'll all be like: "OMGness!! is teh greatest gamez0rz that has ever been!!!1!" so, stop teh annoyaning complaints about "omg, its locke/siefer"
    this is EoFF forums. It's like a tradition to do this. But you should check out the X-2 forum. gets worse than this and the game has BEEN released.

wait..three characters? are you counting the bike shiva?

There's that oddly coloured person, Lightning, and Bandana Mana.

Quote Originally Posted by atlanteay View Post
    wait..three characters? are you counting the bike shiva?
    Shiva's a bike now?? omg...

Go
    Here (SPOILER)Ultima Island
    and
    Here(SPOILER)Fool HQ
    OH! And go Here!
    (SPOILER)Foolish Forum GOGOGO!

Quote Originally Posted by The black mage View Post
    Is it just me or dose he look like Seifer from ff8.
    That's exactly what I thought when I first saw him.

new info was released about this guy.

Tetsuya Nomura had a few comments of his own with Dengeki, regarding both FFXIII and FF Versus XIII. Nomura, character designer for FFXIII, shared some details on the mysterious blonde-haired guy who appears at the end of the latest FFXIII trailer. He's a big guy, Nomura revealed, adding that the design specs for the character called for someone big enough to run while carrying two people around. Recently, it was decided that his foot size would be 33 centimeters.
    source: IGN

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm not even going to comment on his shoe size being relevant...

I haven't even seen what this guy looks like (link was removed ) and I've been trying hard to stay out of this forum since I walked away from the original trailer feeling as though I watched 60 seconds of Squenix murdering my favorite series.

With the few story details that have been released, I'm intrigued. But with Nomura at the lead for writing, I know that the first half of the game is going to be good while it will end on a disappointing note. The man can build alot of hype and expectations in his stories (First disc of FFVII, KH, and KHCoM) but he just can't create satisfying conclusions (The rest of FFVII and KHII).

Also, for the names. That's a Nomura thing. He likes to name his characters after things associated with the sky. Cloud, Squall, Tidus (means sun), Sora (means sky) and now Lightning. Get over it. It's not a big deal.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Thanks for the picture.

Wow he really does look like a grown up version of Seifer's design from KH2. Still not keen on this whole "Shiva Bike" issue...

Well I like him. He's got some cool laser thing on his gun.
    Pretty amazing. Plus, you can just use tint on your TV screen if you hate his hair so much...

Tôi đói.