Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Such a long wait!

FFXIV Character

A'nako Suri (Hyperion)

Default Such a long wait!

I've heard rumors that the games, are still a mess and that developing games for the PS3 is alot harder then for the [XBOX] 360. I hope this game is gonna be worth the wait, and that they don't push the release date, again, and again, and again. I plan on buying a PS3 just to get this game, but do you guys think its worth it? Buying a ps3 just to play this game? Or should I wait and see if they do realease a 360 port, or spinoff?

If a guy's the protagonist again, I'm gone.

It's worth! I'm gonna buy PS 3 no matter what.

Versus - Male protagonist
    Normal - Female protagonist?
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I've managed to get a Wii and my brother just got an Xbox 360 for his birthday. I'm praying that I'll see FFXIII on the Xbox, but at the rate it's going the PS8'll be out.

Articles
    Blog Entries

XII isn't even a year old, so it's not that long of a wait. Waiting for a new single-player one between X and XII was a real long wait.

FFXIV Character

A'nako Suri (Hyperion)

Yea it was a horribly long wait, and the Dragon Quest demo wasn't all that great either, but I guess it was well worth the wait too, it's just that i didn't have to spend 500 bucks to play it lol, but I can almost gurantee they'll push back the release date :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    XII isn't even a year old, so it's not that long of a wait. Waiting for a new single-player one between X and XII was a real long wait.
    Hehe! I'm guessing that like a lot of people, you aren't counting FF X-2from 2003, I don't blame you from what I've heard about it though!
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

FFXIV Character

A'nako Suri (Hyperion)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsoul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolivar View Post
    Hehe! I'm guessing that like a lot of people, you aren't counting FF X-2from 2003, I don't blame you from what I've heard about it though!
    Final Fantasy X-2 actually wasn't all that bad, it was one of my favorite ones actually, it was alot of fun, I liked how you could have more than 9999 HP and do more than 9999 damage.

For me it's not going to be a long wait (even if it gets released by the end of 2009 in Europe) because i have many FF's and other games that i want to play/finish!
    Although when SE starts to throw us more promotional stuff (screenshots,videos) the waiting will start to get real hard.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I'm of the mind I would WAY rather wait than have it rushed. In addition to giving them time to develop it properly, the wait also makes you appreciate them more. If a new one came out every 4 months they wouldn't seem quite so special.

Quote Originally Posted by VeloZer0 View Post
    I'm of the mind I would WAY rather wait than have it rushed. In addition to giving them time to develop it properly, the wait also makes you appreciate them more. If a new one came out every 4 months they wouldn't seem quite so special.
    Yeah, I suppose I can wait till next year winter when I'll actually be able to afford a PS3.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Yep.

I also want to see an Indian-looking main character. Although I doubt that'll ever happen.

You could get the PS3 for other games too...

like Ratchet and Clank 4, Resident Evil, GTA4, devil May Cry 4, Silent Hill 5 etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivisteiner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
    Yep.

I also want to see an Indian-looking main character. Although I doubt that'll ever happen.
    I'd love to see that! I'm Indian(Asian) looking a bit although I'm not Indian. Do you mean Asian Indian or Native American?

Gah! I want this game!
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008