Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: PS3 a bust.

Default PS3 a bust.

Play Station 3 was a "Buzz" and came to a big "Bust". Guys have got to read this article of PS3.
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6163441...stnews;title;4

Kewl.

Owen made this sig. R.I.P.

Time say that, but I never believe anything about games and stuff like that, I only wait to see it for myself.

It's too early to call it a "bust." The launch was a bust, though.

LoL. Well, if it's true if it's worse to something called a "Wii" than wow...

Give the PS3 time...

Maybe you guys are right, It's just got released. In a while it might be better than they thought.

'If I Played It, Here's How It Happened'

*cough*

The PS3 has some big titles coming out next year, but I think the most important will be Oblivion at the end of February. Even though it is already out on other platforms, I think that it will be the first app that really sells the PS3. After that, I think the playing field will level out, even though my feeling is that the PS3 will be a better long term investment, and its games will have more of an epic feel then is possible on the Wii (but maybe not the 360).

For now, though, Zelda is top dog, with Gears a little behind, and the PS3 a long way in the back.

I want to get a PS3 for Metal Gear Solid 4.

Sony blew the launch of their fourth system? The same way they blew the launch of the PSX, PS2, and PSP? NO WAI!

Sony is pushing a little too hard right now, actually. I think it's really showing because intelligent marketing would've waited to put the PS3 out for at least one more year to get the manufacturing cost of the evil blue laser diodes down.

Course... going from $299 at launch for a PS2 to $599 at launch for a PS3 ($499 for the gimped version)... I mean, I'm sorry, but that sort of discrepency-doubled cost-puts people off. More than that, people have been developing a lot of junk ware for the... hm. If XBox 360, the Revoloution (I will not call it a Wii), and the PS3 are all next-gen, does that make the PS2, GC, and XBox current gen? So, back on point... dev's have been making tons of junkware for current gen systems-the hell makes anyone think they're really going to step up and make interesting games with actual content as opposed to bonus doo-dads and thingies?

Call me skeptic-I'll wait 'til the third FF on the PS3 before buying one (well, for FF anyways...)

Some demons are best left in your imagination where they can harm only you.

Final Fantasy XV will be a system seller anyway.

Ciddieless since 2004

The console's been out for just under a month and a half and they're already calling it a failure? What the hell are they talking about?
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Quote Originally Posted by Odaisé Gaelach View Post
    The console's been out for just under a month and a half and they're already calling it a failure? What the hell are they talking about?
    There not necessarily calling it a failure by the way.

SURPRISE

Um, seriously though, I think the console will pick up, but I don't think it'll ever justify the brutal pricepoint.