Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some ways to snag big experience that ive started to do...

Default Some ways to snag big experience that ive started to do...

Btw feel free to add any ways in which some of you do your exp huntin

One method that i started to do just to catch a few chars up was setup a 2 man crew, normally vaan or balthier leading with my back character using a ranged weapon and healing.

But id beat down say a hellhoud and then before the final blow pull out my higher lvl char and let the other member finish off the kill. They were pulling in around 1600-1700 per kill. Was pretty sweet of a system there

I was also doing just 2 man crews which really give a nice chunk of exp and can catch fellow members up quick.

Especially those skeletons in golmore, with 2 fighters the exp is pretty hefty at around 2k per kill, and theres alot of them.

Edit: Btw if this is like old or common knowledge as to how alot get exp then my bad, i just havent seen anyone mention smaller groups for exp hunting before.
    -=-Setharion-=-
    If you love RPGs check out this link:http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/?u=setharion

That's actually a nice strategy...but it seems really time consuming.

I'll try it though.
    Thanks for the hint.

Its goin pretty quick infact...my Balthier, Penelo and Ashe were lvl 36...they are now lvl 39 after about 40 minutes. Was switching it up but mainly doing 2 man groups, the exp is incredible this way.

Been mainly doing Skeles in Golmore and even for my Vaan at lvl 40 its awesome exp that goes very quick.

I think the thing with me though is i spent so many years playing MMORPGs that the level grinds there were SO much worse than console level grinding that it makes console leveling a breeze for me.

But even before MMORPGs ive always leveled up or taken an hour or two here and there to level up, i love it actually. Love to build up tons of cash and just make my team beastly. I started doing this kind of stuff back in the first dragon warrior and final fantasy games on NES...so its just something i like to do even if it does eat up an hour or two or even three sometimes.

But this method, moreso 2 man crews is really good. And if you have a dude that hits hard and go to an area like this...you can make 2k a kill when doing it solo.

I just did it with Vaan, put on an argyle armlet so the skeles dont blind him and killed one in about 3 hits and he made a ton of solo experience.

Just something to do for those that may want some really quick exp like this.
    -=-Setharion-=-
    If you love RPGs check out this link:http://www.konamistars.com/konamistars/?u=setharion

2964 solo kill for vaan off a Dark skele...not to shabby for a quick kill
    -=-Setharion-=-

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/459841.html

Negalmuur auto-leveling guide

from a previous thread, i think this method would work the best

Bah, no fun in that heh...i never understood the enjoyment of auto leveling or how people used macros in MMORPGs to level up, no fun in it.
    -=-Setharion-=-

true, but there is enjoyment in seeing how many levels your characters gained.

Heh yea im sure there is, but to me that just takes the fun away from seeing them getting more and more powerful. Instead of going from hitting for like 1000 to 7000 over night
    -=-Setharion-=-

to be honest with you, i don't think i'll ever do that auto-leveling..i'll just stick to embroidered tippets and killing the hell out of some monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Gabranth View Post
    to be honest with you, i don't think i'll ever do that auto-leveling and Setharion way of levelling up..i'll just stick to embroidered tippets and killing the hell out of some monsters

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

oh yeah, and the setharion way. thanks dell i almost forgot. lol jk :P

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I like the 2 character method the best (or 3 with firefly equipped on your most leveled guy). Because you get loot so you can buy good armor / weapons and spells to your high level guys
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Smile

In my opinion..the best place to do fast lvling is at the nabreus deadland..theres a secret map there..with the skeleton spawning up untill 70 chains.equipt your dbl exp eq..
    i went from lvl 65 to 99 in 3 days..

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post
    In my opinion..the best place to do fast lvling is at the nabreus deadland..theres a secret map there..with the skeleton spawning up untill 70 chains.
    Ugh!!! Hate those skeletons. They are immune to Raise, Cura, Syphon and most of my favorite gambits and spells. Getting my butt kicked now trying to nab Roblon.

What gambits do you use against those pests ?
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

Thumbs up

normally they will put u into blind to all of your char..so just put esunaga there..their magiks are not that strong..
    my gambits:
    ally all hastega
    ally bravery
    ally protectga
    ally hp <40% renew

normal attack will do.