Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heroine's name confirmed. Plus, info on where the game takes place

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1 View Post

While the new trailer, like the one from E3, was pure CG, some scenes provide possible hints at the kind of gameplay we can expect. The main character called upon a ring of around a dozen sword and sphere weapons, which almost seemed to do the fighting for him. When facing off against the repelling soldiers, he seemed to teleport up to the top of the building, then charge down at the enemy in a scene that resembled something out of Final Fantasy Advent Children.
    Does this mean Lightning really isn't the main character?
    They're talking about Versus XIII.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

ooooh okay

That's good, I would have been disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by chionos View Post
    You misread, Yoshida's not working on FFXIII. Nomura is. Yoshida wasn't in charge of the story for FFXII so you can't blame him.

On the name Lightning, I think I like it more than Squall or Cloud, personally, and it is actually rather memorable.

The only thing I want to know is if the people that worked on X are coming back (at least the guy who worked on the story) (I'm sorry I dont pay attention to the names of the people that make them..)

So are the staff of X coming back!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

This is really interesting news....I'm actually glad to hear that he name is Lightning. Even though it's not that original (such as Cloud), at least it's unique, since you don't see a whole lot of people named Lightning running around. Or Cloud. And, at least in my opinion, it seems to match her. Of course, it could just be a nickname that she's called throughout the game that she could've gotten because of her ability to use electricity.
    A bit off-topic, but I did NOT like the bit about KHIIFM being a Japan-exclusive. Oh well. At least there's been an update again. And a pretty good one, as far as I'm concerned. Lightning!

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

Just listen to it Lightning, doesn't sound great and powerful? Yipeee!

Yellow Winged Angel

from a scan translation over at www.final-fantasy-13.com it confirms that lightning is just an ingame code name for her, i wonder what her real name is??
    he was known as smack jack the crackerman

^^Phew i was hoping that she was on a mission and 'Lightning' was just a codename or something along those lines
    Mods hate me because they know they'll never be as cooll as me!

lightning...interesting...i think it should be raikou..

sig made by me