Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Journal Thread (October)

Suddenly overtaking by a feeling of oddness. I don’t know what it is, I don’t think. I might, though, but I don’t feel like saying if I know, which I don’t know if I do or not.
    Weird.
    A few things on my mind right now…things a few people have said keep ringing around in my ears, even though a couple of them weren’t, technically, said, and I have music too. It’s just not quite getting through the quotes. Not like I can do anything about it, though. None of them. None at all. It’s all the way it is, was, will be. I just don’t feel...nice, anymore. I don’t know. We’ll see. tra-la-la

-Myles

Creid is nice...I'd forgotten it for too long, probably.
    No matter what your opinion of yourself may be, within every insecure person lies the thought that you are better than s/he.

Midnight Sage

Here we go, diary. I have some stuff to write about.

I have just begun to realize how being lonely and depressed feels. This move all the way from home has struck me hard and left me with nothing but sorrow. The only thing that comforts me now is internet buddies and, well, video games. For the first time in my life, I've started thinking about how life sucks. My parents are pretty supportive at times, yet at others they act like complete jerks. I can't even look at my sister in a mean way without my mom screaming at me! And that little twerp is just soooo annoying.

What a difference in the weather. In Oregon, the days were hot, yet the mornings were a damp cold. In Alaska, there is now snow on the ground. It's just plain cold all day, which sucks because I don't have the right clothes to go outside if I want to. I've moved so many times before, but this one has been the worst move ever. I've left the best of friends, the best school, etc. I miss playing basketball with Amanda and Stephanie, our favorite sport. It was still quite enjoyable, even though Stephanie never made any efforts to actually play, she just kind of stood there and watched Amanda and me play one-on-one. *sighs* Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

Just thought I'd let out a tiny bit of anger, but expect more diary! I'm only just starting! I know my life could be a lot worse, but still...I'm going through rough stuff.

~Crystal

Umi Butterfly

Mood : Unknown

Yea, Unknown about sums it up. =p I've just been kinda' robotic for a while. Doing my daily chores and then some.

Oh... dear God. ~_~ I got my report card marks, well... 5 of 8. =X 4 A's! ... and a C. X_X You'd think my mom would be happy with the four As... but nyooo she attacks me for that vicous C. =_=

So now... I'm like, grounded from the computer on school nights by 10:00. There is no mercy in this world.

I have to work tonight. Another fun-filled closing shift at McDonalds. Though it may indeed be fun, Bret is going to be there. =D He's one of the only reasons I remain sane when cleaning the fry station.

I'm going to the Our Lady Peace Concert... XD~~ WOot!!
    Elyse is also going, we're going with some other friends but I'm excited. OLP! In To. =o~~~

I'm officially addicted to :
    1)little faces
    2)Ragnorak Online [www.ragnarokonline.com]
    3)My cat [She's been getting uber attention lately]
    4)Drawing on Oekaki boards
    and
    5)Think I'm actually good at something. XD

(Is also addicted to Angela, Scott and Britt.... though that goes without mention.)

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

Smile

Dear Journal,

The only memorable thing that happened today was that I got up at six AM without an alarm clock. But the even odder thing is that I went to bed after 1 AM. 0_0 I am so proud of myself.

Y'know, today it struck me. I'm still very annoyed at the person who talked behind my back and made this friend of mine stop talking to me. In fact, if that person was in front of me, I'd strangle them! Wait, no I won't. I'd talk to them about it; somehow bring it up. I thought they were my friends. But there has to be a reason ... and I know what it is ... half and half, actually.

Sheesh. We've got school tomorrow. *sigh*

Oh! My Dad took us out to dinner today. Man, with all the things we've eaten ... we're gonna starve ourselves for months. I feel like vomiting. And the food wasn't even that great, it was so ordinary; just big plates and stuff. Well, it was fun today anyway .. kinda. =) It was fun at the museum, though.

Default Taking sports too seriously. *Ö_Ö*

[ mood | frustrated ]
    [ music | Gob - I hear you calling ]

This is a journal entry. *Ö_Ö*

"Ghostraper, is this really a journal entry?"

"YOU tell ME."

Today sucked majorly just because of one thing; My favourite football team Fulham FC lost to Aston Villa 2 - 0. >_< I had waited this game so much, and all they did was missed brilliant scoring chances and one penalty kick even! Bah! They've been playing brilliantly every game, but they have this huge jinxed goal scoring duck. They just can't convert their chances and it's very frustrating.*>_O*

I know that I takes sports too seriously, but I like it actually. ;D

So I'm frustrated and pissed at the moment, and I feel like I'm on verge of boredom right now. *>_O* *tries to entertain self* It's almost 10pm, and I guess I should go to bed earlier today.

~Milker
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

is very female. Recognized Member Daryl's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Monday, October 15, 2001 - 9:46 AM CST

I just had the best weekend I've had in forever.

It was great. My roommate went home, two of four people here at school I generally socialize with went home, and a bunch of the people I talk to online weren't around. I was alone, and God, I liked it. A lot. I've needed this, what my friends have begun calling "Becky Time". I got absolutely nothing accomplished but had a great, relaxing time not doing it. One thing some people don't understand about me is my need to just have no people around. I've lost a few friends that way, 'cause their feelings have been hurt when I've declined hanging out in favor of sitting by myself and doing nothing in particular. But, oh well.

Now it's Monday, in 20 minutes I have to go to classes... meh. At least my schedule today is light, all I've got is a band rehearsal, a choir rehearsal, an hour at the office and music theory class. Whee.

I don't have much else to add except I feel much better, physically, mentally and emotionally after this weekend of solitude. It should be enough to tide me over 'til the Thanksgiving holiday break.

~Daryl

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

ah the confusingness. so...i could do that, or that , or that. well, i can't really do that or that, although technically i can, and although i could technically do the third thing, i know that really i can't. well...maybe i could? nah. i can't. well...i might. maybe. aha! i know! i know! as much as i might like any of the things to do stuff, it is logical to say that there will be no stuff at all! well, except maybe in the last case. which will not work. so why do i keep considering it, or any of the its?

..I don't think I ever knew any of you at all.
    No matter what your opinion of yourself may be, within every insecure person lies the thought that you are better than s/he.

BlackDragon5354

http://darkmustang.diaryland.com/older.html

huh, maybe i should start writing here.... well, that's my diary thus far, I'm gonna write new entries here :biggrin:

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin this week in NickylalaLand...

i have wasted a lot of semi valuable time, been saved from certain doom via runningoverness by townsboy, been beaten to a pulp in geography, been attacked/mauled/visited by the puppy twins many times, recieved strange mail from MikLand, posted evil non postcard yet still evil mail to some people, been presented with an award thingee for debating, attended classes i don't even take, started random debates with authority figures on all levels in an emotion-eric like manner, named 'the goldfish' for the 50 millionth time, posted mr-mean cartoons in a phrasmotic fashion around the school and uh...that's about it.

well...not really. but...does it matter?

Default Sucks...

Uhhh...The clock is 6:30 PM and I'm still at work >_<. We made one little mistake constructing stuff and we had to take itto pieces and start all over, today, as those tracks have to be ready by tomorrow.=\ Other guys are finishing it right now, while boss arsed me to translate one short manual in English, which I'm doing right now.

Who knows, we'll have still have to stay here for few hours. *shrugs* It's always like that when someone is going to travel. Frustrating anyways, but it's okayish actually...as long as I'll get Hell outta here before 9:45PM when UEFA Champions League game starts.

Lalala...God how I love translating all this technical terminology. >=[

EDIT: I got off at 7:30 PM.*_* It's funny how time runs like beered turtle before, and after it's 4PM (the time you normally get off), it runs so fast, especially when you think how you normally would be off at that time.

I'm fine now; It's almost midnight and I'm tiredishly exhausted. Hmm hmm...odd things in my mind.

~Mikael
    Last edited by Mikztsu; 10-17-2001 at 09:57 PM.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Dagger212

Two words, : Fly Girl
    This b**** at school, for now I'll call her fly girl. We were at the bus stop, me, her, and my mate Sophie. Anyway, the conversation went something like this:

Fly Girl: Hey AURORA!!!!
    Me: Yeah, whatever
    Fly Girl: Can I call you ROARY?
    Me: You can, but if I respond or not is up to me
    Fly girl: Your such a cocky, anorexic b****!
    Me: Look, just f*** off
    Fly Girl: Are you gonna make me?
    Me: No.....
    Fly Girl:
    Me: YOU F****** B****!
    Fly Girl: Hah! Now make me move!
    Me: No........
    Fly Girl: What, you chicken?
    Me: No, I don't have to stoop to your level
    Fly Girl: Why don't ya do some 'Kung Fu' on me!
    Me: Because I don't do 'Kung Fu', what I do is probably to complex for your brain to pronounce and anyway we're not allowed to do it out of lessons
    Fly Girl:

See? Now I have a massive burn on my neck! All thanks to Fly Girl.

What a greatly bizarre day...the second half was fun though . I don't even have that much time...well, I guess today wasn't as fun for some of the people that made it fun, but that happens. It was great to see Jen again. We have a tendency to lose contact with people because we don't get to talk to them whenever we want.
    She wants on my visible list though...This is a tough decision...'Cherub Rock' is SUCH a good song. Especially when played at volume 'wake up neighbours". I'm getting sleepy, and I'm just about all cuddled out for tonight, so I think I'd better go to bed. Heheh....I can't recall the last day I didn't go on the computer until this late
    Well...ta-ta for all

~~Silverlocke

A Serene Dreamer......... Julia's Avatar

Dear Journal.....

SOME HOE I GET THE FEELING YOUR REALLY NOT A JOURNAL IF YOUR LETTING EVERYONE SEE MY ENTRYIES!

but anyway, i'm entering a new entry from school! of course, i'm on my lunch break. I tend to stop byt the chat every once-a-while and chat with everyone. (DUH!)

anyway, it's about 8 months left till my junior prom(Gosh, why am i worring about the prom so suddenly?)

i got my date already, attire, and choice jewlery for showing-off.

i guess thats it for now, write in ya a bit later journal! i'm gonna enjoy the rest of my lunch break! :o

Default *patpats Journal*

Dear Journal thing,

Just ignore Lovely Ellone's nasty words, she doesn't know what she is talking about. I never doubted your journalness and never will...*sporks Ellone*

[music: M.A Numminen - "Kuinka saisin rikki kookospähkinän?"]
    [mood: *_*]

"Mikael, umm...that's so disturbing."

I cut my toenails today, it was pretty fascinating. I had not much to do today, so I napped something like 4 hours. It's 11:30pm right now, and I'm not sleepy at all. *is b0red* Alana (EoFF's Ariel) is away for 3 - 4 weeks because they are moving, and I'm missing her already. We always have awesome and funny chats. *laughs and cries simultaneously*

Planning is evil, but I'm definitely going to swim dome for gymming, swimming and sauna. I need that...It always loads my batteries and r0x0rs my b0x0rs.

Oh, and if you have Audiogalaxy or something like that, download that song (*points above*) just for the Heck of it, eventhough you don't understand Finnish. *_^^You won't be disappointed. *has no idea if that song is on Auduigalaxy though* It was kinda amusing how they performed on this summer's Ilosaarirock, as they are more like children's band. *laughs* But crowd loved it!

Bye?

~ Mikael
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"