Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm stuck and need some questions answered

Yeah. I fought those in the Ancient Ruins, without a dark knight. I just need to kill them in one physical attack with either Luneth or Ingus like I did in Ancient Ruins. Also, I leveled up to 40 and got Leviathan...first try too!

I wouldn't even waste time with a scholar, because that's a turn that you could have used a Geomancer's terrain for 500+ damage. You don't have to have a Geomancer, just three characters that do steady damage and one to heal. Bam.

...but I'd still recommend one.

edit: most in part because the terrain command ignores his resistances completely, so you can't go wrong.
    Last edited by Crystal_Clear; 12-31-2006 at 11:15 PM.

Uhh...I already beat Hein. I'm trying to beat Doga and Unei. What level do you guys always beat them at or recommend? I'm at lv. 46 on all characters. I lost when I was on lv. 44.

Didn't read thread, and lack of post dates didn't help. I'm not that far.

Hambone, please stop asking for advice on what level to be. 44 wasn't high enough right? Did you get destroyed or was it a close battle. If it was close 46 may be good enough, if not, level up more. Seriously, this should be something you can figure out yourself.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

It's not. I'm trying to make this as easy as possible and you're not helping!

You want to make it as easy as possible? Get to level 99 before doing anything else.

C'mon man, I just don't think you need to ask advice on what level to be. If it's hard level up, and it's easy, you're a good enough level. If you're literally stuck and can't figure out what to do next, that's understandable to ask for help. Asking what level to be every time you enter a dungeon is getting absurd... seriously!

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Yay. I'm on Cloud of Darkness. It beat me twice and I was on level 57/58 both times I tried to beat her. I have a knight, dragoon, black belt, and devout. Should I switch jobs and have another healer instead of a black belt? What is the fastest method/trick to leveling up to 62? If I continued to have the same jobs now, what should I do wth each of my characters during the whole fight? About what level do you reach near 4000 h.p? I'm sorry if these questions n anyway, but I'm frustrated and really need them answered without complaining of my stupidity.
    Last edited by Hambone; 01-03-2007 at 12:55 AM.