Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dragon to hard help me

yay i discovered away to use gnomish bread and not use it up

Quote Originally Posted by ljkkjlcm9 View Post
    why would you level up to 85? You never actually have to fight the Nepto dragon, he dissapears.

THE JACKAL
    Oh, yeah that's right. I didn't remember.

after the nepto shrine, I'd go to the north above the castle and head west into the mountains in a cave. Go in there, talk to everyone, and go to the secret room and get the items. You should have an ice, fire and light rod after that. Use those to attack with mages... ALWAYS, even white mages can use it, making them good attackers, but only mages can use them. Then go to the southwest corner to a town, buy stuff, then back to a town on the coast by the desert, then the tower up north near the little whirlpool, then do as it says.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

or i could buy stuff from cannan before i even go

so im only lvl 11 right now and im farther then my other one that was lvl 14 lol

Cecil+rosa, please stop posting multiple times, it takes up unneccesary space

I would guess that this is a help thread, so if you want to discuss your progress on FFIII, either join one of the existing ones or make a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.