Thread: A few stat questions, and a close up

Default A few stat questions, and a close up

Does it have any signifigant when in battle, when casting a spell or ability, the camera zooms in to amplify the one party member who is currently doing the action?

And with the stats, im assuming yellow means negatives to the stat, while green means boosts, but why do they happen? Equipment? Status? Eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

when you change jobs, it gives you a confirm screen and tells you the number of battles it would take for you to get used to the job. In those periods of "getting used to", your stats would go yellow but once you fight those number of battles, it becomes green and those green stats are usually the ones associated with your job (ex: ninja: agility)

i don't know about the camera zoom though...

Camerea zoom?

I think the Camera thing is totally random. Like how sometimes when you'd finish a fight in FFX, the camera would zoom in toward Lulu, leaning forward, looking rather hot (considering she's not real).

I haven't noticed special moves to be any more or less effective when the camera centers on the user before using the move. Though I do thinkn it's funny that it does that big fancy special move thing when you use "Steal". I'd think that you'd have better luck stealing if you didn't make a huge production out of announcing it to both sides before attempting.
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.