Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your Dreams

Default Your Dreams

yes... another inspired thread... apart from the nightmare thread. I wanna talk about any dream Funny/weird/scary/stupid/sad n such.
    Tell me about one of your dreams!

Plus, have anything strange happend to you while you were sleepin? and NO! not that!
    Last edited by Rosenti; 12-27-2006 at 11:27 PM.

Never Ending Pain....

Ciddieless since 2004

I dreqmt that an atomic bomb was detonated around 100 meters away from me.

...Wow...
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

awsum...

Never Ending Pain....

I once dreamt I was the Lord-Governor of a small town in England and I put everyone to death by reason of not being Lord-Governor of a small town in England.

And then I danced under a disco ball.

I'm not really sure what it means, exactly, but I'm pretty sure I have really weird dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I once dreamt I was the Lord-Governor of a small town in England and I put everyone to death by reason of not being Lord-Governor of a small town in England.

And then I danced under a disco ball.

I'm not really sure what it means, exactly, but I'm pretty sure I have really weird dreams.
    that is sooo weird... but funny lol

Never Ending Pain....

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Once I had a dream that 2 guys killed me, one was my friend and the other was my ex boyfriend (I had the dream before we ever dated though) and then I like, knew I was dying, and nobody could hear me, and then I was reincarnated and I had a new body and scared the crap out of those guys. It wasn't scary at all... it was pretty cool. And weird.

Ive gotta tell u peeps sumthin.. Ive achtully woken up while in mid air, then somethin (spirit) slams me on the bed. I wake up just before im slammed on the bed.. Now thats freaky, any1 else tried that? please tell me! i hate this freakin spirit constantly anoying me! AAhahahaha!

Never Ending Pain....

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenti
    Ive gotta tell u peeps sumthin.. Ive achtully woken up while in mid air, then somethin (spirit) slams me on the bed. I wake up just before im slammed on the bed.. Now thats freaky, any1 else tried that? please tell me! i hate this freakin spirit constantly anoying me! AAhahahaha!
    ha happens to me sometimes. I figured that I was in such a deep sleep that I could levitate, but then I fall on the bed 'cause my concentration is broken. But then an episode of House made me think otherwise. Here's a possible explanation.

Lives in a zoo Recognized Member Renmiri's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Sometime my dreams are very colorful and detailed, almost like a FF game or a Star Wars movie. I remember those for years

Lately I've had just nightmares though
    Me and my kids have dragon eggs:

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Recently, I've had a dream about a flying anvil. A William Shatner mimic wanted to stop it from destroying the world. Haha, disco ball.

I dreamt I lost my pants in school, and started riding a scooter up the stairs to find them.

I have a lot of dreams where I go to school without some article of clothing.

I had a dream where I was in the army and we were being sent to this planet through a portholl to free people from guys in metal armor. And a huge team of us went through and I made friends with this one guy, then when we stepped out the other side of the porthole there was a huge gun fight and we were losing, then the song "falls on me" came on while the battle was raging which was cool, then we won the battle and the few of us that were fleft were celabrating then my friend came up to me but he got shot in the head by ones of the bad guys who was still dying. Then some other stuff happend that was boring.

My dreams are always like that.

I had a really bizarre dream last night I met a bloke dressed up as Engrish Santa in a club. He kept trying to drag me away to the seating area so we could 'talk' and kept trying to run away. It bordered on a nightmare, I was scared.

:kaoyatta:

Blog Entries

I've been dreaming a lot with my bf... don't k now if that's good or bad but I used to dream a lot with blood and dead people and with some stuff that happened in my life! :rolleyes2 This night I dreamt i was at my bf house with his parents and we looked outside and England was full of water!