Thread: Now me and my Brothers can play together =)

Default Now me and my Brothers can play together =)

My older bro purchased two more copies of FF XI so me, him, and and my little bro can play together. It's very awesome. My little bro can PL me and my older bro whenever we need to and we could all do missions together(or get the Khazam keys). However, I had to create a new character since my other character is in my little bro's account. So now I have a Level 20 Hume WAR/THF with a Polearm skill of 57.(Yes, I'm going to become a Dragoon.) And as a bonus, our friend could bring his laptop with his game and all all four of us can play together.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I can only pray that this does not compromise your quality Square-Enix news reportings.

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous View Post
    I can only pray that this does not compromise your quality Square-Enix news reportings.
    LOL

FF XI doesn't take up THAT much of my time

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

neat!

it must be fun n_n

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Siblings with the same taste? Ugh! Lucky.
    jkhkjg

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

If your Sibling/s has/have a different connection to FFXI that works at the same time and a different FFXI account, yes it is lucky, otherwise, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by No.78 View Post
    Siblings with the same taste? Ugh! Lucky.
    Even better is a wife with the same taste ^^

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Wow, you must be the envy of at least 90% of the married (IRL) population of FFXI.

The amount of people I hear quiting FFXI because their "Wife wants them to" is starting to put me off marrage.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottNUMBERS View Post
    If your Sibling/s has/have a different connection to FFXI that works at the same time and a different FFXI account, yes it is lucky, otherwise, not so much.
    We all have different accounts

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

Quote Originally Posted by ScottNUMBERS View Post
    Wow, you must be the envy of at least 90% of the married (IRL) population of FFXI.

The amount of people I hear quiting FFXI because their "Wife wants them to" is starting to put me off marrage.
    Instead of hating each others habits and being jealous of them, we usually try out each others tastes and often find that we like a lot of the same things. I honestly don't think I could be part of the traditional marriage where the man has to learn to grovel to his wife constantly.

Also, playing a game like this together is great for us. We can do a lot of fun things together that don't really cost much money (FFXI is far cheaper than other forms of entertainment). It's also a great way for a person to have a social outlet. Many women seem to need that even more than men. FFXI is a brilliant social outlet.

FFXIV Character

Chalumeau Fenrir (Sargatanas)

Hello. I'm Yeargdribble's wife. Gonna surprise him that I registered an account here but I had to get on and say that everything he said is true.^^ So glad he bought me FFXI. It has brought us so much closer together. We always have something to do or talk about. We leveled our first 75s together for the most part and have done a ton of missions and quests together. Playing a game like this with a loved one is a great idea.

Except now she has two 75s and I only have one. She makes me feel like a noob ; ;

You lucky git.