Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFXI OST Premium Box Announced

If you have the game installed on your computer, it's ridiculously easy to convert the BGM files into something you can play on any media player. I can't legally link to the program here, but it's easy enough to find.

I know how to do that though. Thats extremely easy. But the quality can suffer slightly. Id rather go for a clean sounding sample and then add my own level of distortion to it. Although, it is just a sound effect. Eh it doesnt matter really.
    [leeza]Holy crap! This is 855.22 kb! Our limit is 50. Read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

There's always bittorrent.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Darius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
    yeah.

I wonder if they will ever bother with a sound cd. or if there is a zip file full of ripped sound effects from the game out there~
    Whether this was sarcasm or not, actually, thats a good idea. I make electronic music and some of the sound effects are pretty sick. Having a .wav version of specific sounds would be tight.

!

isnt it !

I would love to have use of the sounds.

as they are quite explosive and such.

and the ambient ones are also good

Is the sheet music for the whole soundtrack? Because if so, then it'd defenately be worth getting.

And you can rip sound effects from FFXI just as you do with the background music.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

I NEED the aht uhrgan sound track, cant find it anywhere. This better have it in it.

*loves caedarva mire and arrapago reef*
    jkhkjg

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Is the sheet music for the whole soundtrack? Because if so, then it'd defenately be worth getting.

And you can rip sound effects from FFXI just as you do with the background music.
    !

Thank you! ^-^

*spends day ripping sfx*