Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: get the power up, win the game.

The most overpowered thing ever, I think is Prism Stars from Tales of Symphonia. It does a maximium of 9999 damage I belive 40 times and that can take out abbysion in one hit and its wy to damn easy to accomplish. Takes even the difficutky out of the nieblhiem bosses, sigh.
    Burning inside with violent anger,
    Fate monstous and empty,
    Do not let me die, oh glorious and noble one.

Sephiroth
    Sephiroth

I think its a tie between the BFG 9000 (doom) and the Custom Desert Eagle (RE2) pretty much because both kill almost everything in one hit.
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

Borg Tactical Fusion cube in Star Trek Armada II. Seriously, just build one of those beauties and have it set to search and destroy pretty soon it'll scour the whole map and destroy everything.

I count T.G. Cid in FFTactics as a powerup that makes the game tilt towards the lame side. Yet I use him anyway because I can't resist his sexy appeal.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Plasma ability in Kirby Super Star is pretty broken.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Planet Buster Bombs, with a level 4 fuel component, in SMAC.

You can literally tear continents apart. A couple of them will win you any war you're fighting. Of course, it pisses Planet right off and you have to face like a fiftyfold increase in mindworm attacks, but eh, the things are sill retardedly powerful.
    While insanely powerful, I never Planet Busters to be any lasting use. I say this because of what you mentioned of Planet retaliating with ridiculous numbers and strength(although you can circumnavigate Planet's strength by launching the Busters early in the game, when Locusts of Chiron have not yet come about, and the boils are relatively small and weak...), the moves you must make prior in order to make the operations taken legal and not cause your commerce to simply die off, and the fact that you are eliminating landmass, which houses the best bases by far seeing as water bases are usually less productive than their coastal counterparts.

However, if you are playing for the Conquer victory, than such a payload is an instant win. And seeing contininents dissappear is awesome in its own right.

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I count T.G. Cid in FFTactics as a powerup that makes the game tilt towards the lame side. Yet I use him anyway because I can't resist his sexy appeal.
    "Sexy appeal" aside, he is so amazingly strong the final battles were a cakewalk, and I mean one filled with chocolate cakes.

And how about the Positron Rifle in Castlevania:AOS? Reaches halfway across the screen and lasts long enough to do several hits per blast. That's strong.

Bleed! =D

Bleed + Sleepga on your party is fun. xD
    *My Random Sig of the Week*

SPELL OF THE MONTH:
    Bleed! (FFXII)

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

any form of Blood Magic touch spell from Guild Wars

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Limit Breaks, starting in FFVII and going all the way to FFX, they make the games way too easy... The Uber summons like Knights of the Round and Magus Sisters are also extremely cheap.

Stealth in MGS1. Sure you get to screw around with the guards now (anyone else like to strap C4 to a guards back?)and it doesn't affect the bosses but it still makes that game ridiculously easy...

All Final Fantasies from V-XII + T have at least one extremely cheap way of getting through the game. Mind you, some come much later than others. I'm sure you all know what they are.

Other than that, the R.Y.N.O. from Ratchet and Clank, The Patriot from MGS3, the Fireball from New Super Mario Bros., and the Draw Hidden Skill from Zelda Twilight Princess.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

The Munt Phoenix Gun in Sin.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimonji View Post
    the Fireball from New Super Mario Bros.
    Yup. Any boss is toast in seconds with a fire flower.

As soon as I read this thread, I immediately thought of the Concrete Donkey. The thing is, I thought no one knew of it except a select few, so I thought I would need to explain myself. Boy, was my face red...

Concrete Donkey is so strong it feels like cheating. I'd say the Holy Hand Grenade, but you need some talent for that.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

While we're at the topic of Worms, Armageddon.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?