Thread: ahhhh, not now!

Default ahhhh, not now!

So, I've had my ps2 for years now and have never had a problem with it, but now it's acting up. It makes these ridiculous noises and then it freezes. When I smack it it works again, but becomes corrupt after a few seconds. Anyone have suggestions on what might be going wrong and how to fix it?

thanks blitz ace for the sig

Go to a nearby store that can fix stuff like that. Sorry, I couldn't tell you the first thing about technology.

My small town has a store for stuff like that so I am sure wherever you live has something like that.

Good luck!

Umm. Youre smacking it. Think that has anything to do with it? Me and my PS2 have a bond. I give it a good cleaning and it works. We were made for each other. I treat it like a person.

well, it stopped working right before I snapped it. I think it might be a problem with a lense plates. I might bring it into my comp tech class and try to fix it. But if anyone has had this problem before, some adivice would be helpful.

thanks blitz ace for the sig

My PS2 was doing this, all you have to do is put a slim piece of cardboard under the wormdrive, that should work
    Mods hate me because they know they'll never be as cooll as me!