Thread: Game

Default Game

Im gonna make a game on Rm2k3 Anyone interested in helping me out? I need all kind of help (Plot, Sprites, Music, Abilities, etc.) Anyone who helps can make up their own PC (main or hidden character if they prefer) or if they want to be recognized in some other way (such as the programmers room that will be at the end o the game) thats cool too.

For characters include:

Name
    Weapons/Equipment
    Apperance
    Background
    Starting Level (1-99)
    Details on The Point they Join the Party (when and where and why)

Also specify how the character dies/what happens after the end (of course, specify this AFTER we have at least a basic plot worked out)

And you didn't ask me? tsk tsk

Aww alchemistlor, I asked you. Your exact words were 'Every time I make a game with you, it sucks.' You can help if you really really want (I guess)

What is your general story outline so far? Are you just making charcters and maps first?

No plot yet. I figured we'd work that out. I'll start.

Name: Krakel Kagasure
    Race: Human
    Class: Squire (Mix of Paladin and Knight)
    Weapons/Equipment: Broadswords, Heavy Armor, Helms, Heavy Shields
    Appearance: Tall man, spiky blood red hair, black, sleeveless shirt, khaki pants, brown boots, ring on his right index finger
    Background: Krakel comes from a long line of knights dedicated to protecting people that are attacked by a villainous gang known as Gu'Kal. Krakel is leader of a squadron known as Ragnarok, composed of a wide variety of adventurers. He has a strong sense of justice and is recruiting people on his squad.
    Starting level: 4