Thread: FFXII Documentation

Default FFXII Documentation

The FFXII section has none besides screenshots, music, and *whoopie* wallaper.

Does anyone know of any sites that have documentation on armor, magicks, summons, quickenings and the like?

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Check the FF12 thread in the staff forum.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

I'm not interested in the progress of the development of this site's documentation. I just want the info it would produce, hoping someone else has done it already, somewhere, on some other site perhaps.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

The point to pointing you there was that some of its done already. But since you have the attention span of my anus, I'll provide links. I made the board and footnotes!

Liscence Board
    Footnotes about Liscence Board
    Magicks and Techniks List
    Boss Guide
    Last edited by Cruise Control; 12-31-2006 at 05:45 AM.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Does anyone know of any sites that have documentation on armor, magicks, summons, quickenings and the like?
    Liscence Board
    Boss Guide
    1 out of 4

Heh, I DID check it, but the information there is pretty limited because its a work in progress, HENCE why I asked if there was ANOTHER site with *more* information.

The information you gave me is helpfull, and I thank you for that. However, I'm looking for something more complete.

Items, Loot, armors and weapons with attack values, quickenings, summon types with skills and stats and all that jazz. I guess it might be too soon to expect that anywhere. I have had a high regard for this site in the past. High enough to expect that it would offer more than screenshots and wallpaper by this point. But, if thats all this site has, I have doubts that any other FF fansites would have what I need. This is still the "best" FF fansite out there, right?

Hmm, do they have a walkthrough booklet in stores yet?
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 01-01-2007 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TasteyPies View Post
    Liscence Board
    Boss Guide
    1 out of 4

Heh, I DID check it, but the information there is pretty limited because its a work in progress, HENCE why I asked if there was ANOTHER site with *more* information.

The information you gave me is helpfull, and I thank you for that. However, I'm looking for something more complete.

Items, Loot, armors and weapons with attack values, quickenings, summon types with skills and stats and all that jazz. I guess it might be too soon to expect that anywhere. I have had a high regard for this site in the past. High enough to expect that it would offer more than screenshots and wallpaper by this point. But, if thats all this site has, I have doubts that any other FF fansites would have what I need. This is still the "best" FF fansite out there, right?

Hmm, do they have a walkthrough booklet in stores yet?
    ...yeah, there was a guide released by Bradygames that weighs about ten pounds, which was available when the game was released. I didn't buy it myself. Instead I made an attempt to *figure some things out for myself.*

However, if you open your search engine of choice, and type a search for "final fantasy XII walkthroughs," you might get a small list of sites...

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

as a matter of fact, i purchased that 10 pound strategy guide..shows literally everything you need to know about XII